• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante vs. Alucard

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 209

I c where ur coming from ppl can get hrt by both I jus find words easier is all.

D

Deleted member 209

yeah coz we'll get into trouble.. this seems to happen wherever we post. It starts on subject then drifts away. :p

I think Alucard would whoop Dante's a$$ but Vergil could give him a run for his money.

Mundus

*~ lil lady ~*;11123 said:
its so kl, u don't kno what uv missed! :lol:

seriously tho Alucard is a bit of a letdown in it because he's not as evil as he is in the manga or strong for that matter. :(

Haven't you seen the OVA? You DO know about the OVA right? :O

Mundus

I was just wondering because:
Alucard in the OVA and the Manga > Alucard in the first anime series (Which was horrible in my opinion) :p
So yes it is important... (I think) :p

D

Deleted member 209

Mundus;11962 said:
Haven't you seen the OVA? You DO know about the OVA right? :O

the OVA is the same as the anime isn't it? well what I've been watchin its REALLY different to the manga and Alucard is weaker then I thought he would be and Father Anderson. And some of the voice acting is shoddy in parts particularly Serras Victoria's voice its a little grating

D

Deleted member 209

ignore what? :huh: wot did u say I thought u were tlkin to Mundus

Mundus

*~ lil lady ~*;12000 said:
the OVA is the same as the anime isn't it? well what I've been watchin its REALLY different to the manga and Alucard is weaker then I thought he would be and Father Anderson. And some of the voice acting is shoddy in parts particularly Serras Victoria's voice its a little grating

*GASP* The OVA is 100% based on the manga!!
Here: http://youtube.com/watch?v=kJVD5hzrOhQ --- Watch that, and pretend the other Hellsing anime NEVER HAPPENED. :lol: YouTube for the win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom