• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante vs. Alucard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mundus

Hello everyone!
I for one have always thought that these bloodied "Someone vs. Someone" threads were stupid and pointless. But i'm bored so I am making my own! :D

Hellsing IS the best Anime in my opinion, and the only one I will watch. For those of you who don't know what Hellsing is: http://youtube.com/watch?v=igfCGNmuN_A <----Trailer

Alucard and Dante are so very similar, and yet very different. Dante being a demon/devil, and Alucard a vampire. Similar but different. My question is this! Who do you think would win in a fight! :p

Some information I got from Wikipedia.com :lol:
Dantes Abilities: Superhuman speed, Superhuman senses, Superhuman Strength, and the Devil Trigger, he is a expert swordsman and expert marksman, and has Regeneration (Not sure if he can regenerate missing limbs though), etc, etc. --Dont need to go into much detail since this IS a DMC Forum after all.
Equipped with his 2 handguns, Ebony and Ivory, and his sword, Rebellion.

Alucard's Abilities: Vast strength (limits are unknown, but Alucard can rip people apart as if they were wet tissue paper), Superhuman senses, Flight, Super speed, The ability to pass through solid objects, Transformation, Teleportation, Telekinesis, Regeneration , and he has the ability to summon familiars (souls of those whose blood he has sucked)
Equipped with his 2 handguns, the Anit-Freak Cannon the "Jackal, and the Fully Automatic .454 Casull

From what I have heard, both Dante and Alucard are thought to be immortal but i'm not really sure. :lol:

LET THE DISCUSSIONS BEGIN! :D

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
hhhmmmmmm...........Dante vs Alucard????
i wrote that in a Thread............it would be a Lengendary Battle:D

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I'll vote for Dante. Firstly because I'm biassed and secondly because I don't know who Alucard is... hehe.

Da Hustla

system of a down fan
devilmaycry;11093 said:
I'll vote for Dante. Firstly because I'm biassed and secondly because I don't know who Alucard is... hehe.
Well here is a pic of him
250px-HellsingV3C5_27.jpg

Dark Elf

Dagger user
I think that nobody'll win coz they abilities are very similar, and they don't have a reason to fight each other

D

Deleted member 209

I didn't see it when u said that :huh: I don't think they are, Alucard is a full demon vampire thing (not sure what to call him) yeah Dante is good and he did whoop the ass of Mundus and all the other demon people but Alucard is in another league. Dante's demonic powers are onli temporary and vary with the weapons he has (cerberus ice, ifirit fire alastor electric etc..) Alucard doesn't have demonic weapons and he has all his power.

D

Deleted member 209

yeah I suppose coz they both work for the same cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom