• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante & Vergil Vs Yiazmat

who would win

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
The prides of DMCs verses the toughest boss in video game history. Who would win.

Yiazmat's abilities for the unfamiliar with FFXII:

Physical attack: moderate damage with a chance of instant death.
White breath: high damage and can stop people where they stand.
Stone breath: turns ppl to stone after a short period of time.
Cyclone: AoE attack with huge damage and can start to drain away ppl's life over time.
Death strike: Definite instant death.

Please note that for this Dante and Vergil can have items to remove status ailments. but the maximum number is 99. Yiazmat has just over 50,000,000 life points. Both Dante and Vergil can have up to 9,999 life points and they can take off 9,999 with Rebellion/ Yamato. They're quicker than Yiazmat but Yiazmat is much tougher than any boss you've come across in DMC.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
however good Yiazmat's abilities are, would they work on someone such as Dante or Vergil?

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Good question, Yiazmat is a sacred dragon so keep that in mind, he's actually a deity (a god). Tough question, I think that most would work but I have doubts about the death strike as it's in the shape of a pentagram and Vergil and Dante are demonic.

It would be tough on both sides I think. but that's why I posted this.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
I say Yiazmat will win. He has more powers and abilities than Dante&Vergil. Even though Dante&Vergil may have DT, Yiazmat has other abilities like stone. I don't think Vergil or Dante will be carrying any Soft's or having Stona on them. His overdrive (Special ability. Eg: Mateus had Blizzaja. Belias had Hellfire) could just wipe them out or make them quite tired. Think about the consequences before you vote. ;)

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
DemonSlayer6;59058 said:
I say Yiazmat will win. He has more powers and abilities than Dante&Vergil. Even though Dante&Vergil may have DT, Yiazmat has other abilities like stone. I don't think Vergil or Dante will be carrying any Soft's or having Stona on them. His overdrive (Special ability. Eg: Mateus had Blizzaja. Belias had Hellfire) could just wipe them out or make them quite tired. Think about the consequences before you vote. ;)

Not overdrive, this isn't FFX, the ones here are called quickenings, remember. His is cyclone (big tornado!), which after he gets to critical and doubles his level can take off over 9000 and inflict sap (rapid life drain)

I agree though, anyone who has completed FFXII can tell you that yiazmat is a complete ******* to beat, even with sexiest set of gambits you put up for your characters.

Rend

Necromancer
so this is in the ff12 universe? well i'd go with dante and vergil, with a proper setting yazimat can go down, if Vaan, Penelo and Ashe can do it, for Dante and Vergil it would a piece of cake, besides played dante in an rpg b4 (SMT:LC) and he was a 1 man army, made my main character look like crap

What can i say, i cant imagine how you guys lose your faith with the power of the 2 sons of sparda... What a shame... This is DMC and not FF12... If dante and vergil can go to the ff12 they can do it as well as Yiazmat go to the world of the dmc i know dante and vergil will do defeat Yiazmat... And i can say that dante only of DMC 3 can defeat Yiazmat with the power of Quicksilver i bet you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom