• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante use his sword too much?

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
It's because Dante's demon form was not yet born. Id tell you alittle something that happend in a cut scene in DMC3 after the first Vergil battle, but I don't wanna ruin it for you if you have not played it yet.

Have you played DMC3 yet?

...For now let me just say it's opened because it was awakened due to Dante's new born demon form. I guess it stays that way. You know that makes me wonder if Vergil's sword did anything when he gave birth to his demon form. (No not actually, "gave birth.")XD

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
DemonSlayer6;55088 said:
Yip! As above, what she said. And, Rebellion in DMC4 looks more shiny, doesnt it?

Yeah! It kinda does! I was all "Did he get it polished??" I thought it was an even younger version of Dante when I saw that, but I was REALLY wrong. I mean, how come you start with a dull sword and THEN decide to have a shiny one??o_O (I'm confusing myself)

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Of course. Confused, yes. I guess I always will be. Maybe it is the better graphics or something. It is also on new different platforms. So, differ and better graphics. Nice!

Poopy X

The best artist.
Maybe Dante clean his Rebellion everytime after he finish the fight.Like to put some oil on it to make it shiny.

w33l33

meh...
i doubt he cleans it after every fight coz thats just long and i doubt he cares that much to be honest any way shiny swords are better!

Poopy X

The best artist.
The only game I've play in this series is DMC3.
I finish the whole game. I got every weapon and cutsomes. I've seen the special Lady outfit.
And I got unlimited Devil form.
And I beat the Dante Must Die to mission 5
May Nero's punch be with you.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Poopy X;55541 said:
The only game I've play in this series is DMC3.
I finish the whole game. I got every weapon and cutsomes. I've seen the special Lady outfit.
And I got unlimited Devil form.
And I beat the Dante Must Die to mission 5
May Nero's punch be with you.

Ok then, remember at the end of mission 7 when Vergil impaled Dante with Rebellion? Remember when Dante pops the sword from his stomach? Well right before that happend the sword changed form. Play the cut scene and take a look. ^^

Poopy X

The best artist.
Does anybody know where Dante get his Rebellion?
And is there any story relate to this sword?
(about the skull)

ImNam

TheDarkSlayer
i think becuz dmc3 dante not yet awaken after he awaken the your suddenly turn up lol but now turn straight :p

Vergil-2.jpg

vergil.jpg

vergil so cool and powerful

puenboy

Soldier 1st Class
Maybe he hit a damn hard thing with the hilt so it bended and opened.

(DMC3 is BEFORE DMC4!)

Top Bottom