• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante unlocked but when i use the B button the "style move" button i switch stances everytime (PC Issue)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowman

Been playing chapter 10 dante and started playing around with the stances learning it as early as i could and i started using gunslinger and royal guard and found out when i use B in the presence of an enemy the game just switches stance if i hit B as if i used the directional pad and then does a swordmaster enemy launch everytime or if im in royal guard i will hit B and again it will switch to swordmaster and use the rebellion enemy launch move

its making the game unplayable for me personally its pretty annoying and so far no one has the problem like i do and makes me more annoyed

berto

I Saw the Devil
I don't think it's just the PC. I've noticed a few times while trying to change to RG that the game either puts me on SM or just doesn't change to RG from SM. At first I thought I was just out of practice but it's happened too many times when I know I pressed down and it's gone to SM. It's always RG and SM. TK and GS don't seem to pull up much in this issue.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
logitech controller but i tried my keyboard with it same issue.

Hm. I was gonna say that the problem might stem from your controller not being an Xbox one. Cause the game does recognize other controllers but screws up the button layout. I have a PS2 controller so I know.

Look, do what I did, download x360ce, the 64 bit version, and use that. It's an XInput emulator, will make the game think your controller is Xbox and you shouldn't have any problem.

Snowman

I will try this thanks ill be back

Hm. I was gonna say that the problem might stem from your controller not being an Xbox one. Cause the game does recognize other controllers but screws up the button layout. I have a PS2 controller so I know.

Look, do what I did, download x360ce, the 64 bit version, and use that. It's an XInput emulator, will make the game think your controller is Xbox and you shouldn't have any problem.

I downloaded the software it read my controller device wasn't sure how to make it work after i mapped it all i did was save the data for it closed the software and started playing same problem unless theres more steps to making this software work.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
I downloaded the software it read my controller device wasn't sure how to make it work after i mapped it all i did was save the data for it closed the software and started playing same problem unless theres more steps to making this software work.

Did you hear a kind of a beep sound when you launched the game? Around the time the Capcom logo shows up? That's the sign the program has successfully hooked into your game.

Snowman

i dont think its a controller issue guys the abilities work just fine its when i fighting anything that the B button will change stances if im by myself in room with no enemies i can go gunslinger and do stuff like raindown or go into counter mode with B in royal guard BUT if there are any enemies no matter what stances im in.....if i hit B with an enemy it will change to trickster and dash etc or swordmaster.

Snowman

went to steam tech forums appearently this is all "auto assist" doing and it was turned on fixed it immediately

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom