• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante`s age through the games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparda™

Here, looking at some trivia of Dante, found out that he was 19 in DMC3.

Now, Kobayashi has stated that Lady has aged 10 years since DMC3, meaning that Dante has aged 10 years as well, making him 29 years old in DMC4.

That makes complete sense to me.

Ainde

World Saviour
i just dont get ie, what is the point on making each diferente, they dont follow a damn time line.

Ainde

World Saviour
sorry for double posting but it wont let me correct my spelling XD.
What i ment to say was: i just dont get it, what is the point on making each game different, they dont follow a straight time line.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
They do follow a timeline. And next time to correct your spelling, click edit on the bottom righthand side of the quote you want to edit.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ You think he looks wise? I think he looks traumatised in it... More depressing .lol. Perhaps it was actually Nero in disguise during 2 >LOL<

But in all seriousness.... 2 doesn't even want to link with the other games really...

Ainde

World Saviour
LordOfDarkness;91939 said:
^ You think he looks wise? I think he looks traumatised in it... More depressing .lol. Perhaps it was actually Nero in disguise during 2 >LOL<

But in all seriousness.... 2 doesn't even want to link with the other games really...
Ye, but probably because it happened after all the other games.

Sparda™

Ainde;91936 said:
=] i will just say that he is cool^_^.

Good answer!^_^

Bringerofchaos;91922 said:
No homo, Dante is a sexy beast. Not Aseroth!

Don't call people on names, If you don't wanna find yourself banned, you metrosexual failure...:lol:

Getting to the topic...Dante in DMC2 is at the mid 30s. I mean, he has matured, and all that he suffered in his life, the death of his mother Eva, the loss of his brother Vergil in the hands of darkness, the disappearance of Trish during this period, made him, calm and reflecting...

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Well yeah. Especially in the Devil May Cry series, Capcom seems to contradict itself a lot. I guess it's rather logical since the wanted it to be one shot game, and when they decided to continue tried to change main characters and stuff...but then again that itself shows lack of love for the series:p

Hopefully that'll change from now on.

As for Dante's age, I like how it's a mystery. I don't see why we should care about his age, except perhaps for DMC3 where he was a teenager.

Sparda™

Well, spawning four games already, the most logical move would be to assemble the whole storyline into a solid one.^_^

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Tony_Redgrave;93129 said:
Well yeah. Especially in the Devil May Cry series, Capcom seems to contradict itself a lot. I guess it's rather logical since the wanted it to be one shot game, and when they decided to continue tried to change main characters and stuff...but then again that itself shows lack of love for the series:p

Hopefully that'll change from now on.

As for Dante's age, I like how it's a mystery. I don't see why we should care about his age, except perhaps for DMC3 where he was a teenager.
^ You're right, because regardless he will always most likely be young due to his demon blood.

Sparda™

When we talked about his age, It was about his human part of age, just like let's say Sparda was 3500 years old or something. He probably was 35 years old in demonic years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom