• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante`s age through the games

Status
Not open for further replies.

dante1808

quicksliver
have any noiticed that i dmc he is kinda old and same in dmc2 then in dmc3 he is young. i just dont understand:wacko:

Sparda™

Because the storyline does not go with the game order.

The storyline goes like this:

Devil May Cry 3 - 18-19 years old
Devil May Cry - 21-22 years old
Devil May Cry 4 - 28-29 years old
Devil May Cry 2 - 30-31 years old

Sparda™

Tony, It is confirmed that the timeline between DMC3 and DMC4 is 10 years. In DMC3, Dante was just a teenager, so we can say he was 18-19 years old. Now add that 10, and you'll see that Dante is in his twenties, not his thirties lol...

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Dante Aseroth;84709 said:
Tony, It is confirmed that the timeline between DMC3 and DMC4 is 10 years. In DMC3, Dante was just a teenager, so we can say he was 18-19 years old. Now add that 10, and you'll see that Dante is in his twenties, not his thirties lol...

But I agree that DMC3 and DMC4 have 10 years difference. What I disagree is that DMC1 is just after DMC3. :p

For me is DMC3. Then a few years after that comes DMC1. And after a year or so, DMC4.

@Bringer I didn't really get what you meant.:p

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Well let's see...:)

Dante in DMC3 - 18 - 20 years old (Dante's young looks which makes him cool.His cockiness is in the highest level.)

Dante in DMC - 23 - 28 years old (Shows that he is matured,but still has his cockiness with big bad bosses.)

Dante in DMC4 - 30 - 36 years old (It shows that the half devil and human can become old.His cockiness and devil may care attitude has increased from DMC,but not to the extent to his attitude in DMC3.)

Dante in DMC2 - 20 - 30 years old (For some unknown reason,he looks younger than he is in DMC4,as DMC2 takes place after DMC4.He also has become much more silent,and more introverted than previous games.Although he still hunts devils and protect the humans.)

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Well according to what DA said about the 10 years, I'd change my reply into:

dmc3 - 18-19
dmc1 - 26-27
dmc4 - 28-29
dmc2 - unknown:p

aka958

Don't trust people
COOL i can't say anything cuse i just played 3 and 4 :( wished i could have the others too. just sad.... :( <----- really sad face right now. anyways i think it goes like this:
Dmc3: 15-17
Dmc: 24-25
Dmc4: 27-29
Dmc2: hes so old i actually dunno (unknown :p)

Trishishot

I have a completely different view of the whole thing!

I always thought that because Dante was half demon, he aged at a different rate as humans do. I mean, DMC3 could easily have taken place in the seventies, and DMC1 taking place 10 years later in the eighties still would have made some sense, as there aren't too many anachronisms. After all, the only things to suggest that the era is relatively modern (as in the last 25/30 years or so) are the guns, Trish's sports motorbike and the red bi-plane. The rest is all arcane and magical.

I mean, Sparda defeated Mundus the first time around 2000 years ago, yet still has managed to have two youthful sons living in the modern day, as well as there having been enough time since his death for his story to become a legend, and have an entire religion grow from that legend and have statues and churches erected in his sanctified honor.

So unless in some future DMC prequel where we learn that there's some sort of time travel involved between when Sparda had his children 2000 years or so ago, to explain how those children are still youthful in the modern day, I'm going to assume that Dante/Vergil/Trish are ageless/age at a much slower rate than we would initially presume.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
The Sparda twins were not born 2000 years ago. They were teens in DMC3. But I do agree that the twins will still be as youthful as they ever were in the next 2000 years to come for them.

Sparda™

Here, looking at some trivia of Dante, found out that he was 19 in DMC3.

Now, Kobayashi has stated that Lady has aged 10 years since DMC3, meaning that Dante has aged 10 years as well, making him 29 years old in DMC4.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
In DMC4 he's 28 or 29 years old.

Edit: Meh im being lazy, allow me to provide an explanation. You see in a DMC3 interview, it was said that the twins were meant to be teens. Now the oldest you can be as a teen is 19 right? So many people pick the ages 17-19. (I personally prefer the youngest age.) Now, in a DMC4 interview it was said that Lady has aged 10 years since the events of DMC3, so that obviously means that 10 years has passed altogether...inless Lady spent some time in DBZ's hyperbolic time chamber. XD

Now from here on out it's simple math depending on what age the fan has personally chosen for DMC3 Dante. So he's definately somewhere around 27-29. He can't be anymore than 29 because as I said the oldest a teen can be is 19. But yeah, I like to go with the youngest 27-28, inless his birthday had just passed. ^^

...Well, there's my DMC class teaching for today. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom