• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante or Wesker?

Dante or Wesker?

• Dante

Votes: 27 75.0%
  • Wesker

Votes: 9 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
For starters even when Wesker first obtained his abilities and was still quite sloppy with them he was able to move as Dante's dashing speed over much greater distances.
Dante is able to easily overpower the order which proves that his over the years he has become almost super human strength wise now but Wesker's strength is far greater than Dante's.
With Dante offence would be pointless against Wesker his only hope would be the sharpest and most extreme defensive (and counter attacking) stratagy he is able to pull out of the bag. He would have to be 100% on the ball and he could maybe stand a slim chance.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Which, knowing Dante, wouldn't happen. He'd joke around a bit and then be on the floor before he knew where the fist was coming from.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
^Dante's always on the ball.
So superhuman vs halfbreed? Was Wesker genetically mutated somehow? Wouldn't that make him a demon of sorts if he's not entirely human?
And who kills demons better than Dante? Nobodeh!!!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I wouldn't say demon, I'd say enhanced human. No where does magic and demonology come into play with Wesker. It's all natural mutation.

Dante, in his playful and c0cky persona, would get his @$$ handed to him. He'd underestimate Wesker, and pay dearly for it. That's just how he is. He underestimates all of his opponents.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
DreadnoughtDT;224782 said:
I wouldn't say demon, I'd say enhanced human. No where does magic and demonology come into play with Wesker. It's all natural mutation.

Dante, in his playful and c0cky persona, would get his @$$ handed to him. He'd underestimate Wesker, and pay dearly for it. That's just how he is. He underestimates all of his opponents.

No he doesn't! Since when? He provokes them into taking the first blow at him. It gives him the upper hand because he can observe how his opponent moves. Dante's never underestimated his opponents, what are you talking about DT?

@Dani: Yes I have.

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
clairavance;224778 said:
^Dante's always on the ball.
Not when he was getting his ass kicked by Vergil and Arkham. If I recall, it took Dante AND Vergil to defeat Arkham of all people. And Arkham was human :lol:

clairavance;224778 said:
So superhuman vs halfbreed? Was Wesker genetically mutated somehow? Wouldn't that make him a demon of sorts if he's not entirely human?

Superhuman doesn't mean Demon. :p

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
AzureNight13;224793 said:
Not when he was getting his ass kicked by Vergil and Arkham. If I recall, it took Dante AND Vergil to defeat Arkham of all people. And Arkham was human :lol:

Superhuman doesn't mean Demon. :p

I think of it as him being a bit... inexperienced. He was on top of things in DMC4 though!
But okay. Let's say superhuman doesn't mean demon. Dante has superhuman abilities, right? Moves fast, heals quick, has an insanely fast metabolism. His blood is half human and half non-human. Wesker has - what? Altered human blood?

You do know that Dante pawned all the Angelos in DMC4, right? They were demons, but they were made by MAN. If some dude is genetically advanced due to the handlings of MAN, he falls in the same boat. Dante would defeat him.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Apparently you're making the comparison as if they would fight on Dante's turf, in the DMC universe. I don't understand why, though. Genetic tampering =/= demon.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Okay, so where do they fight then, on Wesker's turf? Still considering Dante's dealt with his fair share of half human nutters, what's Wesker got on him? How many halfbreed demons has he slaughtered?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
No, they fight on neither's turf, in an equal playing field.

Wesker has killed numerous genetic experiments and whatnot, which could rival a demon in strength and ability.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm trying hard not to play my usual card...

Okay. So, he's defeated stronger creatures with more abilities than Dante.
Has he ever defeated a ****y SOB like Dante who likes to wind up his opponent and play cat and mouse with them? Has he ever killed something that was way up high on the intellect scale and NOT just reacting on pure instinct? Has he come up against a thing that can flex its strategy faster than he can draw a gun?

One Winged Angel

Legendary Dragoon
It doesn't really matter what the poll says, to be honest. It's actually the facts that show who is strong than who. Like i said earlier, you should be neutral when discussing something like this and I knew nothing about Wesker, yet i still chose him even with being a fan of Dante.

The statistics clearly show that Wesker has the advantage over Dante, with powers or not. Wesker knows Martial Arts and what does Dante know without weapons, in every DMC all he does it use Weapons and 3 Gauntlets give him the power to fight hand-to-hand! So without any Gauntlets or other weapons,can Dante really perform Hand-to-Hand combat with Wesker?

BE NEURAL PEOPLE, ZAT is the way to do things, at times.

P.S If I'm not making much sense, it's because I'm not very well.

Edit: 23:08 I have edited some of my text!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
One Winged Angel;224845 said:
It doesn't really matter what the poll says, to be honest. It's actually the facts that show who is strong than who. Like i said earlier, you should be neutral when discussing something like this and I knew nothing about Wesker, yet i still chose him even with being a fan of Dante.

The statistics clearly show that Wesker has the advantage over Dante, with powers or not. Wesker knows Martial Arts and what does Dante do without weapons? Without any Gauntlets, can Dante really perform Hand-to-Hand combat with Wesker?

P.S If I'm not making much sense, it's because I'm not very well.

Why would you vote for the dude you don't know anything about? If you didn't know who Spiderman was, would you have still voted for him instead of Dante?
And what statistics? Where? Dante knows Martial Arts, he throws some mean moves out during DMC3 (and I'm just talking about the cutscenes, I haven't even played it yet) He just plays a lot dirtier than others. If he can get a headbutt in during a sword fight, I'm pretty sure he can kick Wesker's ass without weapons.

One Winged Angel

Legendary Dragoon
Well, I actually compared his Abilities with Dante's and after i had compared their Abilities, I found that Wesker was indeed stronger than Dante in many ways. Also, it would be wise to read my previous post as it say WHY i chose Wesker.

Y'know, I'm not even going to say anything :/ You're clearly ALL for Dante, so no matter what I say, you'll be like "Blah, blah, blah, dante will kick Weskers butt easily" Do you even have proof of this and a headbutt is hardly going to even affect Wesker in anyway.:) Ya gotta compare their skills on a Neutral Basis :/ Fan or not.

From what I've seen of DMC, Dante can't really do much without Guns, Gauntlets and Swords :/

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I can guarantee that if Dante tried to headbutt Wesker, he'd miss. Even if he didn't, all he'd get from that is a sore forehead and a majorly ticked Wesker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom