• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante Or Nero

XDevilNeverCryX

Nero's private *****
It's such a hard question... grr...

oh life is cruel sometimes... why can't things be more simple...

lol.

I can't choose. I'm just going to be really annoying and boring and stay in the middle as far as this topic is concerned, 'cause i honestly can't choose.

;P

Haha... i'm being a totally irritating b****, aren't I?

lol

Sparda™

XDevilNeverCryX;78435 said:
It's such a hard question... grr...

oh life is cruel sometimes... why can't things be more simple...

lol.

I can't choose. I'm just going to be really annoying and boring and stay in the middle as far as this topic is concerned, 'cause i honestly can't choose.

;P

Haha... i'm being a totally irritating b****, aren't I?

lol

You're not an irritating b****!!!!:lol:

It's not like you have to choose and it will be done permanently! Just choose one.....;)

By the way, check your Private Messages. I have sent you a PM...

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
I will just say that Dante never will lose his shape of style.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
^ I agree. ^^

LordOfDarkness;78249 said:
thanks for agreeing, +rep to you :)

Yeah Dante in the games is starting to look old but soon his face will appear to be devil like all the time, that look is going to be sweet I bet :)

I don't think he's starting to get old. I just think that they didn't make his styles as fun and cool as they were in part 3. Or as I said, I haven't taken the time to master them, after all, I did play DMC3 for an entire summer last year. XD

Thankyou for the rep btw.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
The problem might be the styles. They were almost the same, no to mention they had some less moves than in DMC3. But since everyone pretty much played DMC3 non-stop, he'll find Dante's battles to be some kind of repeat. Dante's moves where different in every Devil May Cry. That's why it was fun each time. Now Nero got the new moves and Dante had most of his old ones combined. That may be why some people say Dante has "dried".

In my opinion though Dante is absolutely awesome as he is. He just needs something new. He didn't have it in DMC4 because he wasn't the main character and therefore they only added 3 new weapons for him. But if a new Dante game comes out Dante should (logically speaking) have new powers. What kind? That's for Capcom to decide.

Nero needs something new too to be fair. The Devil Bringer's 3 moves are not enough as well. The fact that buster varies with the enemy is nice, but not enough.

Ryuuou

Premium
Supporter 2014
What if Nero got one more Devil Arm. That would be cool to bang two scarecrows at the time and some new special moves.

demolition_man

Tony_Redgrave;78528 said:
Nero needs something new too to be fair. The Devil Bringer's 3 moves are not enough as well. The fact that buster varies with the enemy is nice, but not enough.

I agree. Full Metal Alchamist style, where he can change his arm into different weapons, a big *** hammer for instance.:O

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Tony_Redgrave;78528 said:
The problem might be the styles. They were almost the same, no to mention they had some less moves than in DMC3. But since everyone pretty much played DMC3 non-stop, he'll find Dante's battles to be some kind of repeat. Dante's moves where different in every Devil May Cry. That's why it was fun each time. Now Nero got the new moves and Dante had most of his old ones combined. That may be why some people say Dante has "dried".

In my opinion though Dante is absolutely awesome as he is. He just needs something new. He didn't have it in DMC4 because he wasn't the main character and therefore they only added 3 new weapons for him. But if a new Dante game comes out Dante should (logically speaking) have new powers. What kind? That's for Capcom to decide.

Well said as always. ^^ Plus rep.

Ryuuou

Premium
Supporter 2014
Nero is the Young and violent and Dante is the mature powerful one.

Ryuuou

Premium
Supporter 2014
Isn't powerful god enough for you? Don't steal what Nero is. He is violent.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Strifer;79028 said:

What do you mean?

If Nero is violent then Dante can't be?:lol:
He's more violent than Nero. He enjoys the whole thing a lot.

benxander

Divine Demon
Well I prefer Dante as a character, i love his fashion and cockiness, but Nero's buster is something i always miss when playing as Dante. With Nero I can always get SSS, but i can rarely get a S with Dante because i'm always trying to switch between styles, which are VERY useful for the variety of enemies comapred to just a buster. But Nero has Yamato..

I dunno, as a first time DMC player, I guess i'll go with Nero for now, but Dante's personality has encouraged me to go out and buy all the previous DMC games. I suggest that other first time players should also check out the older games.

master sayers

dmc4 all the way
i like trish the best.but dante and begil comes close then after that i goota say lady then vergil then nero.Nero seems to soft like he needs some one to cry on or something

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Strifer;79028 said:

Steal what Nero is? Just because Dante is violent doesn't mean Nero can't be. I never said Nero wasn't violent, you have to be for what he was doing.

Dante's personality has encouraged me to go out and buy all the previous DMC games. I suggest that other first time players should also check out the older games.
YEEEEAAAH!!! Woo hoo! That's the sprit! You should get the triple threat pack, you can get all three of the previous games brand new for like...30 bucks I think it is. If you do so, and need help with 1 or 3, feel free to ask me. :D I can show you the way.

benxander

Divine Demon
Vergilissexy;79111 said:
YEEEEAAAH!!! Woo hoo! That's the sprit! You should get the triple threat pack, you can get all three of the previous games brand new for like...30 bucks I think it is. If you do so, and need help with 1 or 3, feel free to ask me. :D I can show you the way.

Hey man thanks! :D
Rep!

I'll look on amazon now. Yeah i'm new to this forum and to the series and i'm intruiged by all things DMC!
If i do get them and do get stuck, i'll give you a shout.

Now to get back on topic: Dante i guess :p considering he's encrouaged me to go buy his previous games :D

Top Bottom