• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante Or Nero

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Who do you like most?
"I personally like Dante best because he is the legend and have more styles. What about you?" This is wrong of me too say. I can say that I like Nero best too but the most rightful thing would be that they are both good balanced in styles and I like them both neither one better than the another. This is the real truth.

Son of Dante 33

Dante all the way. Hes strtonger faster funnier the guys a f*cking chick magnet and hes just a badass nero doesnt have **** on Dante

Niruz

Definitely Dante, I just like his personality and attitude more, Nero just feels like he's Dante except he can cry or something. Besides Dante is way more fun to play with and has more diversity.

demolition_man

Dante, but Nero is in close second. If they can mature Nero in the future and expand on the uses for his Demon arm, he could become a great character.

Ryuuou

Premium
Supporter 2014
Yes, I guess so. Exatly what I wanted. You on my team :D

Ryuuou

Premium
Supporter 2014
EmotionsUntold;76862 said:
NERO!!!!!!!!
O_O What a shock. You are the first who prefer him instead of Dante. Read this thread. Everyone include me prefer Dante. Why Nero? Why?....

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Who do I like better? MAN this is a hard question............ahhhhhh who's better??? Hmmmmmmm..............................................................................Gotta think about this....................................................................................................................................................................................I think i'll go with..............................................................................................................................DANTE DANTE DANTE!!!!!!!!!!!

Dante rules, but Capcom screwed him in part 4! It's irritating but it's not that much of a surprize that new fans would like Nero better. Grrrrrr. >_>

They need to go back and view the previous games to really see who's running things in DMC.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
I wouldnt say I am tired of him I just found his constant non stop smugness a bit annoying after a while. Where is the rest of his character? where it at?

And the worst part is that he will never go back to his old self because everybody likes him like this now.

Sacred Knight

Nero wins my vote hes a character we can relate too, we can understand why he does things and one more thing, hes an actual character then again im also the guy who liked Raiden. But Nero shows alot more emotion even if it is just constant anger.

DAnte is the epitome of cockiness, sure it was fun for three games but I actually want to like the main character not just marvel at how cool he is.

Top Bottom