• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante news.

Blizzardmon

Hell Rasier
Come on just be happy he made it on the top 5 list...that tells me that he way cutier than anyother character out there.
:D

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
lara croft is ugly! have you not seen her in older games she is worse, but as it gets newer it gets a bit better, but there are much better girls out there, trish, lady, tifa. The only reason most people like her is because she was the first female lead charecter, and she has something D breasts, i know this because my friend is a huge fan, and knows her measurements(obsessive?)

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Comon guys. Dante is hot. No other. I am not gay or something but I can SAY THIS

Sicktress

Artist
Vauxchen;84511 said:
lara croft is ugly! have you not seen her in older games she is worse, but as it gets newer it gets a bit better, but there are much better girls out there, trish, lady, tifa. The only reason most people like her is because she was the first female lead charecter, and she has something D breasts, i know this because my friend is a huge fan, and knows her measurements(obsessive?)

Actually I played the original games eions ago but I still think she deserved #1 :lol: her face might have had straight and jagged egdes, but she was still hot, a British archeologist?! who has big guns! and shorts! the accent! the glasses! Again, if it were the top 5 males Dante would definitely be on top!

Top Bottom