• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante needs a girlfriend - a wife (ver. 2)

Who'd be the perfect woman for Dante if he decides to pass on his legacy to his child?

• Lucia

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Beryl

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • New Human

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • New Demon

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • New Artificial Demon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Half-Breed

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Let's try this again.

DantexLady are out as Itsuno-san said. DantexTrish are out too due to his mother's resemblance. How about Lucia or another?

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Dude you asked people who they want for Dante in the first thread, and then make a new thread just to leave lady out because itsuno shot that down canon wise

Aren't these threads meant to be hypothetical what would you like to see scenarios?

Well my answer is none of the above then

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Yeah I’m not really sure what you’re doing here man you can’t just make a whole thread asking people for their opinion and then just make the exact same thread because you don’t like the results of the poll or something equally as silly of a reason. I mean c’mon.

If that is what you want then I’ll go ahead and lock the other thread or if you want it open then I’ll delete this one.

It’s your call.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Yeah I’m not really sure what you’re doing here man you can’t just make a whole thread asking people for their opinion and then just make the exact same thread because you don’t like the results of the poll or something equally as silly of a reason. I mean c’mon.

If that is what you want them I’ll go ahead and lock the other thread or if you want it open then I’ll delete this one.

It’s your call.

Yeah you're right. You can delete this one. Sorry.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Yeah you're right. You can delete this one. Sorry.

No need to apologise my man just got to make sure you put together your threads exactly how you’d like them otherwise you might end up wanting to make another thread that’s similar if you don’t like the direction that it’s going.

Remember that if you ever want any polls in threads edited then you can just let us know or edit them yourself (if that’s an option) It’s been a while since I have made a thread with a poll so I can’t remember if members have the option to edit/remove choices once the poll is made.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
No need to apologise my man just got to make sure you put together your threads exactly how you’d like them otherwise you might end up wanting to make another thread that’s similar if you don’t like the direction that it’s going.

Remember that if you ever want any polls in threads edited then you can just let us know or edit them yourself (if that’s an option) It’s been a while since I have made a thread with a poll so I can’t remember if members have the option to edit/remove choices once the poll is made.

I guess I freaked out with Lady. Itsuno said himself, no relation between her and Dante.

Better off for him to be with a new demon or artificial demon like Lucia. I mean Nero's all human with demon power.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
@Ronin - It’s cool man honestly. These are your threads and your ideas for topics so whatever/whichever one you want to stay open just let me know and I’ll close the relevant one. Don’t want you to make a decision hastily just because I said it was silly to begin with. It’s all down to you how you want your thread.

Edit - Have a think about it as I’m not going to be online now. Whichever one you want closed I’ll deal with tomorrow. Goodnight.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
@Ronin - It’s cool man honestly. These are your threads and your ideas for topics so whatever/whichever one you want to stay open just let me know and I’ll close the relevant one. Don’t want you to make a decision hastily just because I said it was silly to begin with. It’s all down to you how you want your thread.

Edit - Have a think about it as I’m not going to be online now. Whichever one you want closed I’ll deal with tomorrow. Goodnight.

Goodnight. Close my last one.

D

Deleted member 41833

Tbh this feels hard to choose, I want to say human cause well u know, he has trauma from his mom dying, so having like a female human lover might be interesting. The issue is doe, what kind of personality would go well with Dante? I can't imagine what kind of woman that would be suited well for Dante.

Morgan

Premium
Xen-Ace 2021
I don't think trauma from his mother dying is going to be fixed by almost repeating that trauma and running the risk of that human woman dying the same way his mother did. It was bad enough for him that he saw that happen with Trish and they're not even a pairing. As he is now (irreverent unintelligent slob operating on Rule of Cool) it's going to be hard to get a character that can tolerate him long enough for a romance and adding in someone who somehow likes him as he is or causes him to change will come off as inherently Sue-ish given that he apparently hasn't changed his own habits beyond the age of 40. He's gonna have to be a bachelor.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Looking at Dante's chances of getting a wife kinda makes his line to Mundus in 1 about saying hi to his own son kinda unintentionally hilarious.

*2000 Years Later*
Mundus: "I have finally escaped and returned to the Human World. Now to enact my revenge on Dante's descendants! [...] What do you mean he died a bachelor!? How dare you foil my plans again - DAMN YOU DANTE!!!"
[Dante in the afterlife just turns to the camera and winks as the Looney Tunes theme plays and fades to black.]

BlackAngel

Tbh this feels hard to choose, I want to say human cause well u know, he has trauma from his mom dying, so having like a female human lover might be interesting. The issue is doe, what kind of personality would go well with Dante? I can't imagine what kind of woman that would be suited well for Dante.
Hello, SCP-049!!

Lady95

As much as I'd love for him and Lady to get together, I don't think Dante is ever going to settle down. He's made it quite clear that he doesn't want kids or a romantic relationship, I guess the trauma of losing his mother and brother the way he did made it pretty much impossible for him to take that big step.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I'm gonna sit here on team "Dante is aromantic" and would continue living happily as he currently does instead of "settling down" because we've never seen him express a romantic interest in anyone and the idea appeals to me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Top Bottom