• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

dante losses the spot light?

Status
Not open for further replies.

trash talker

i have not been on in a while but i got a game iformer mag for this month (or last month i cant remeber)and it is about dmc4 and there is a new guy named nero he looks just like dante and is a demon hunter to but he takes dantes spot ligt i post pics as soon as i can its cool but made me kinda mad

trash talker

250px-162cov.jpg

theres one

HaveANiceDay

Serious business.
Heard about it too, his name was Nero.I slammed my head against the wall when I read about it.Fresh things are always good, but not everything fits.HALO2 for example lost a lot of the atmosphere from HALO one, you just kill Covenants instead of having really sweet big fights or being attacked from 3 different enemys at once like in said first part.But I will buy the PS3 anyway once it is really cheap.It's too expensive and I still lurve my Xbox360.(Yes, I know I typed love wrong ;) )

trash talker

ya i now it sucks but nero has a cool feture look at his are it is awsome but unfortuinutly i cant get a ps3 and probley never will:\

Solidus

Rebellion
If there were to be a Dante playthrough and a Nero playthrough, then all the better. 2 discs if necessary, do what they did with Dante and Lucia.

WikiPedia says that Dante will be playable too.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
ya...........thats a great spot dude............in different Missions, different powers
that will be awsome

Solidus

Rebellion
But what I don't like is...Dante is like, the enemy now. Hmm...if they're both good guys, why are they fighting each other there?

HaveANiceDay

Serious business.
Nero is part of a culture who pray to Sparda.Dante bursts in and kills a few people (I bet he has a reason).Nero, who has a Demon in his arm (Revolver Otcelott²) starts to hunt Dante.That's all what is known.

machindix

d4rkn1ght;8322 said:
its true............but i dont know y Dante kills ppl??

I wouldn't worry about that. If he kills, there's got to be reason. Besides, we don't even know if it's really him yet. Maybe his doppelganger's gone loose or something... :D

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
machindix;8328 said:
I wouldn't worry about that. If he kills, there's got to be reason. Besides, we don't even know if it's really him yet. Maybe his doppelganger's gone loose or something... :D

maybe, but there is a Problem.....................if it was the Doppleganger, Dante would have power fliud over his body.
maybe Dante kill ppl coz they were cursed by the Bloody Puppets

Solidus

Rebellion
imo Dante looks hella cooler.

Maybe Dante is trying to stop them from bringing Sparda back from the dead? Could he be thinking they have no right to bring a dead guy back like that.

machindix

Vergil2006;8294 said:
Screenshot jhave proven that Dante is playable...

Sorry to say this but screenshots can be messed around too. I mean, it could be just another cutscene, not to mention that as long as Capcom have the graphic models, they can show you just about anything they want you to see... (there's a sceenshot of "Arkham May Cry" in the SE bonus art section...)

I'm not ruling out the possibility of a playable Dante though. I just have the feeling Capcom wouldn't dare to kick him out of the series just yet... not until they've gained some feedback on Nero first, at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom