• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante in Soul Calibur

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Nah, just use sparda.
No time travel indeed.

Plus I rather see them use crossovers as a chance to flesh out characters not seen rather than beat us over the head with one. Dante does not need to be in every crossover.

Would amarterasu work in soul caliber.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
That dude form Assassions Creed is in SC5 not Dante. Dante would not have fit in SC3. Because SC3 was less "refined" as SC2 was for example. Now Link needs to return for SC because he was "God" in Sc. Best player.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
Dante would have been PERFECT for Soul calibur period.

I heard a story that he was meant to be a guest character in SC3 but time constraints ruined it.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
now a character that would fit in soul caliber is spongebob or maybe .... cartman from south park

I would buy it as soon as it came out

ZeroLove

Dante in Soul Calibur just isn't right. It would just look weird. He's already in Marvel VS Capcom 3, let's just keep him there.

Who am I kidding, it would be clashing two of my favourite games together! I always make Dante as a custom character in Soul Calibur, so it would be awesome to have him be in the game! :D

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
If he appears there as well it'd seem as if he's trying to say "Hey, if you won't make a new DMC game for me, I'll enter other games! Screw you!"

Now he needs to appear in a Resident Evil game as well, and he'd have covered most of the genres. Action, Adventure, RPG, Fighting, Survival Horror.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
no make dante appear in a 4 way crossover between halo little big planet Mario and Devil may cry :3

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
that would be pretty epic.

@tony redgrave- maybe kamiya could use his original RE plans for dante as a new ip.

Top Bottom