• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante in Soul Calibur

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I think it's established that we'll get one of the Assassin's Creed guys in SCV. So if Dante wants to be in it, he'll have to wait until SCVI at the very least.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I think it's established that we'll get one of the Assassin's Creed guys in SCV. So if Dante wants to be in it, he'll have to wait until SCVI at the very least.

Which we know will never happen. And as far as i see it, the debate can really go no further. (IMO)

Personally, if your interested guys, go to character creation and make your own Dante, that's what i do. So it isn't as good, but hey ho.

Asmo: Good for you, but had Capcom not felt the need for a 'reboot' you wouldn't be getting a parallel universe story. Plus, i meant in general the universe thing in general, it wasn't a hint to the new DmC Game, because it's a Soul Calibur thread.

Asmodaius

Asmo: Good for you, but had Capcom not felt the need for a 'reboot' you wouldn't be getting a parallel universe story. Plus, i meant in general the universe thing in general, it wasn't a hint to the new DmC Game, because it's a Soul Calibur thread.

Well, you're the one who brought it up to begin with...

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
well, you said about travel through time and i just followed.... that's all i'll say on the matter.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
I like Dante to travel back in time to see how his father Sparda got involved with the soul swords.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Well, if Dante ended up in Soul Calibur, they could have made Sparda have some part with the Soul Swords. I mean, even Darth Vader ended up there and it's even more weird than Dante..:p

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
I hated that you couldnt make a Jedi in SCIV, such a dissapointment. As for dante in soul calibur.. i made him in my game, old and new dante but he looks ridiculous and completely out of place. I also made Xena and Robin and a ton of other fighters.
I think dante would be out of place because he wields his sword with little to no effort and soul calibur is all about. But it would be cool to see some day.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
I hated that you couldnt make a Jedi in SCIV, such a dissapointment. As for dante in soul calibur.. i made him in my game, old and new dante but he looks ridiculous and completely out of place. I also made Xena and Robin and a ton of other fighters.
I think dante would be out of place because he wields his sword with little to no effort and soul calibur is all about. But it would be cool to see some day.

You made Xena? That is so cool :p

If there is no point in Sparda or Dante being in SC, is there a point in this thread (just wonderin)?

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
^^Yes, because soul calibur is awesome and yes, I made Xena and she uses Yun Seong's move set!!
I have to admit that i have a deep love for the warrior princess! I also have the ps1 game too!!:cool:

Asmodaius

^^Yes, because soul calibur is awesome and yes, I made Xena and she uses Yun Seong's move set!!
I have to admit that i have a deep love for the warrior princess! I also have the ps1 game too!!:cool:

Yun Seong? Seriously? I would have used Tira's, due to her huge chakram! XD

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
^^lol but she never throws it!! its a hulla hoop! at first i used Taki because she flips everywhere, but the weapon just didnt match!
I sure hope there's a character creation in SC5

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
I've got the PS1 game too ^^ It took ages for me to find it.
I can see why you chose Yun Seung's move set. I wouldn't have chosen Tira's (mainly because i don't like it.)
I thought about Alexandra's or Sophitia's. But I can't stand their move-set's either.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Still Dante should be a guest in soul calibur. They better have him in the 6th game after the 5th.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
I've got the PS1 game too ^^ It took ages for me to find it.
I can see why you chose Yun Seung's move set. I wouldn't have chosen Tira's (mainly because i don't like it.)
I thought about Alexandra's or Sophitia's. But I can't stand their move-set's either.

The only thing I lik about the ps1 game is throwing the chakrum. That was the first time I played a game with guided projectile controls.
Because yun seung has bada$$ kicks and a decent sword style!! But I suck with her =S
I'm only good with Talim and knightmare

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Wouldn't it be easier just to include Sparda as he was active during medieval times?
Only problem is that he is more of background character so no one what he acts/sounds/looks like. But that can be worked to their advantage as he can be molded to fit into the soul caliber restrictions.
Plus you could give him move sets that represent other characters.

Besides there are plenty of characters in the dmc universe that could fit into the soul caliber universe.
For example, alastor and some of the other bosses from 1 could fit as fighters as their histories before one are up in the air.
You could have one of lucia's ancestors in the Du marli fight.
You could have one of the order of the sword accompany sparda.
Need I say more?

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Wouldn't it be easier just to include Sparda as he was active during medieval times?
Only problem is that he is more of background character so no one what he acts/sounds/looks like. But that can be worked to their advantage as he can be molded to fit into the soul caliber restrictions.
Plus you could give him move sets that represent other characters.

Besides there are plenty of characters in the dmc universe that could fit into the soul caliber universe.
For example, alastor and some of the other bosses from 1 could fit as fighters as their histories before one are up in the air.
You could have one of lucia's ancestors in the Du marli fight.
You could have one of the order of the sword accompany sparda.
Need I say more?

Ya mean like in the era before he had Luce & Ombra? That would be nice... but still if Dante came, he'd learn of how his father got involved with soul edge and soul calibur. I don't know... devil may cry characters like him are awesome.

Dante's weapons should be....
- Rebellion, Alastor, Berial, Abaddon, Echidna and Sparda. (Vendetta & Merciless... not sure)

Top Bottom