• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante in marvel vs capcom 3?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Possibly Vergil? That's news to me. I heard Trish could possibly be in it too, so maybe they're considering other characters from the DMC series. But it's definitely confirmed that Dante is in there *WHOOT!!!!!*

Sone

DUST TO DUST
There will be Dante in this 1 watch this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvel_vs._Capcom_3:_Fate_of_Two_Worlds#Confirmed_characters or this : Confirmed Characters
Marvel characters Capcom characters
Captain America (unconfirmed identity)[7] Chris Redfield (Resident Evil 5 attire)
Deadpool[7] Dante (Devil May Cry 3 appearance)[7]
Hulk (Classic version) Felicia[7]
Iron Man (Extremis armor) Morrigan Aensland
Wolverine (Astonishing X-Men attire) Ryu (Street Fighter IV attire)

OriginalOutcast

The rumors are True, Dante will really be in MVC3. Here's pics as proof of him going at it against Deadpool.

mvc3-s17.jpg

mvc3-s20.png

mvc3-s18.jpg

mvc3-s19.jpg

Here's the link to the New Trailer featuring them.

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2010-marvel-vs/101063

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/109/1097861p1.html
They say that there is still a few months left of work to do on the game, and the final characters haven't been decided.
Also, they have to find characters that compliment each others moves

Dante's long sword and aerial gunplay give him an interesting mix of range attacks, and his alpha-type assist will instantly remind Marvel veterans of Captain Commando's towering anti-air

There are ten characters available for play in the E3 demo and it is an interesting mix of redefined classics and new entrants into the series:
•Captain America
•Chris Redfield
•Dante
•Deadpool
•Felicia
•Hulk
•Iron Man
•Morrigan
•Ryu
•Wolverine

AND THIS IS ABOUT DANTE
I was pretty doubtful about Dante's addition when I sat down with MVC3, but I have to say, of the ten available characters, he became my favorite. Dante has this great attack to counter airborne enemies. He drops to his knees, whips out a guitar, and fires a purple blast of energy straight into the sky. One of Dante's special attacks changes him to his demon form, improving his resistance to damage and greatly upping his attack power. This is a life-saver (literally) when Dante's health bar is down to a sliver. It can bring you back from a loss faster than just about anything else in the MVC3 demo.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
OriginalOutcast;246181 said:
Here's another Pic, from MVC3 this time it's his full body Image.

29975_124458710925975_114724748566038_120406_2222195_n.jpg

:O *dies*

No words needed, just a happy death for me!

:wub:

VB - just watched the video on that site - very cool!

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I was just wondering if you can devil trigger - then I re-read VB's post -
One of Dante's special attacks changes him to his demon form, improving his resistance to damage and greatly upping his attack power. This is a life-saver (literally) when Dante's health bar is down to a sliver. It can bring you back from a loss faster than just about anything else in the MVC3 demo.

Sounds awesome!

:wub:

Top Bottom