• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante Fan art

JeSuisUnNephilim

Enslave my soul But I'll never surrender
haha yes. I have Twitter, facebook, tumblr, skype (If we were to ever use that, i dont really talk much with my voice. im quite a shy person >_<) uhhhmm I'd say msn but apparently Msn is closing and it made me merge it with skype, I have a gmail and yahoo.

https://twitter.com/Sin94 here is my twitter :3

JeSuisUnNephilim

This isn't healthy. I'm getting too excited haha.

Do you have twitter? I feel if I'm going to be a frequent customer I'd rather discuss projects and such somewhere other than a thread :p

oh another thing about the shirt thing, on that site (which i found) im not sure If i can do fan art on them. like drawing dante on them. but i know for a fact i can do original designs or some sort of idea from you. Just thought i should throw this out there.

Tmfaria

Member of the Order
oh another thing about the shirt thing, on that site (which i found) im not sure If i can do fan art on them. like drawing dante on them. but i know for a fact i can do original designs or some sort of idea from you. Just thought i should throw this out there.

Alright sounds like a plan. Thanks for letting me know :)

Tmfaria

Member of the Order
haha yes. I have Twitter, facebook, tumblr, skype (If we were to ever use that, i dont really talk much with my voice. im quite a shy person >_<) uhhhmm I'd say msn but apparently Msn is closing and it made me merge it with skype, I have a gmail and yahoo.

https://twitter.com/Sin94 here is my twitter :3

Ok. Great. I shall add you on twitter. And don't worry, I'm quite a shy person myself :p Look out for my request, its under tiffmfaria :)

Tmfaria

Member of the Order
Muahaha. Sweet. Got it. We are good to go :)

Btw; I love how your thread is now officially 2 pages of just our conversations. :p

JeSuisUnNephilim

Muahaha. Sweet. Got it. We are good to go :)

Btw; I love how your thread is now officially 2 pages of just our conversations. :p

haha yeah it's pretty neat, I've not been this busy/active online in a while. i lost my internet and just got it back today, Had to change providers

Tmfaria

Member of the Order
haha yeah it's pretty neat, I've not been this busy/active online in a while. i lost my internet and just got it back today, Had to change providers

Ugh. Sucks when that happens. :(

Anyways. It was so awesome getting to know you. Will keep a definite watch out for you on here and twitter. It's late here so I'm gonna make my way to my bed, as I have come down with a slight cold as well.

Keep in touch Ms. Artist :)

JeSuisUnNephilim

Alrighty! and it was lovely to get to know you as well, :) and aww, Get better soon :)
And i guess maybe tomorrow or whenever you are ready we can work out the details of your piece, :)
Good night! :)

Tmfaria

Member of the Order
Hidey ho, lovely lady :)

Alright soooo. I have one picture I currently viewed and thought this would be pretty cool to showcase your many talents. I'm really dying for this to be on a t-shirt, what do you think?

342e17747e90e0ccb116bb6bed2e449b.jpg

JeSuisUnNephilim

Hidey ho, lovely lady :)

Alright soooo. I have one picture I currently viewed and thought this would be pretty cool to showcase your many talents. I'm really dying for this to be on a t-shirt, what do you think?

342e17747e90e0ccb116bb6bed2e449b.jpg
I like this picture alot. although. i Don't think It would let me put that on a shirt. considering it's part of something that isn't mine. I could still draw it for you if you want. I feel as if im going to have a lot of fun with that one. would you want vergil in it too? or just dante?

Tmfaria

Member of the Order
Oh bummer :(

Alright, well the drawing would be good too. And yes, having Vergil in it would be perfect! :)

For the t-shirt, what picture can I send you?

JeSuisUnNephilim

Oh bummer :(

Alright, well the drawing would be good too. And yes, having Vergil in it would be perfect! :)

For the t-shirt, what picture can I send you?

Well i checked on the shirt thing. seems i can only have original designs. so maybe you and I could think of something for it. I feel bad about that.

Tmfaria

Member of the Order
Well i checked on the shirt thing. seems i can only have original designs. so maybe you and I could think of something for it. I feel bad about that.

Don't feel bad.

Hmm. Lets see. I do need your help to make a t-shirt before August of this year. So there's no rush. However, I'm really excited about the drawing. I really liked the picture and thought you'd make it look awesomer - lol.

JeSuisUnNephilim

Don't feel bad.

Hmm. Lets see. I do need your help to make a t-shirt before August of this year. So there's no rush. However, I'm really excited about the drawing. I really liked the picture and thought you'd make it look awesomer - lol.

Okay.well im going to get started on it right now then ^.^

JeSuisUnNephilim

Haha. Straight to work then eh? Awesome.

I have a couple more pictures that I'm interested in. Let me know when it would be ok to share those as well.

Alrighty :). Probably in a little while after i've gotten some of the first one done ^_^
and yeah lol. I'm kind of a slight work-aholic xD

Top Bottom