• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante Fan art

JeSuisUnNephilim

Enslave my soul But I'll never surrender
okay. so im new here and i can't post any art but but i wanted to show you guys so <_>
Go to my deviantart and check out the newest Dante drawing. Should be the first or second one in the gallery tab >.<

It's Evymonster9406. if you're not interested. oh well. then why'd you click it? x3

Tmfaria

Member of the Order
Hello There. You mentioned you were new; welcome to the forums. Hope you enjoy it as much as I am :)

Checked your art pieces out. Um could they get any more awesome? Someone's a Daryl fan!! Same here, I actually got to see him at a live panel in Toronto at FanExpo - it was awesome.

Good work with the art pieces :)

JeSuisUnNephilim

Hello There. You mentioned you were new; welcome to the forums. Hope you enjoy it as much as I am :)

Checked your art pieces out. Um could they get any more awesome? Someone's a Daryl fan!! Same here, I actually got to see him at a live panel in Toronto at FanExpo - it was awesome.

Good work with the art pieces :)

^.^ Thank you! and that is awesome! My friend met him and sean in belgium and and he got me their autographs for christmas x3

And I intend to do some more art hopefully soon. i just been busy and mental blocks are a bitch

Tmfaria

Member of the Order
^.^ Thank you! and that is awesome! My friend met him and sean in belgium and and he got me their autographs for christmas x3

And I intend to do some more art hopefully soon. i just been busy and mental blocks are a bitch

Ohh that's awesome. Glad you got an autograph. Must have been an awesome xmas gift I bet. Haha. And yes please keep doing some more art pieces they are wonderful. Don't worry about the mental blocks, we all get them; some people (me mainly) who get them on a daily basis. Haha.

JeSuisUnNephilim

I wanna do something just. outrageous but lol, i don't know. at the moment i've been a bit busy with a lara croft piece

JeSuisUnNephilim

Ohh that's awesome. Glad you got an autograph. Must have been an awesome xmas gift I bet. Haha. And yes please keep doing some more art pieces they are wonderful. Don't worry about the mental blocks, we all get them; some people (me mainly) who get them on a daily basis. Haha.

haha i shall, I kinda wanna do something outrageous but ive been a bit busy with a lara croft piece lately

Tmfaria

Member of the Order
Oooo. Sounds awesome.

You should create a thread dedicated to your art. I'm sure a lot of people would view them :) it caught my attention :p

JeSuisUnNephilim

Oooo. Sounds awesome.

You should create a thread dedicated to your art. I'm sure a lot of people would view them :) it caught my attention :p

haha. sounds like a good idea, i might do that soonish ^.^. I kind of want to post them all in the forum directly. but because im new lol. it wont let me post images in it directly yet.

Tmfaria

Member of the Order
Aww.

Well defiantly consider doing that :) DeviantArt is a really good place to start your designs. Advertise yourself girl. When you got talent show it off!

JeSuisUnNephilim

Aww.

Well defiantly consider doing that :) DeviantArt is a really good place to start your designs. Advertise yourself girl. When you got talent show it off!

I've been trying to advertise myself to be honest, hardly working, still trying though. I've opened commissions but no one really wants to buy from me or even consider. Art industry has become just really....i dont know all I see is anime and things that aren't really art, kind of makes me upset in a way, just like, not good enough.

incase you are interested. I've got this site I made a while back
http://evymonster9406.weebly.com/

Tmfaria

Member of the Order
Omg. I would defiantly buy from you. Your site has some pretty awesome stuff.

I'm in Canada though :( would I qualify? Btw, your so purty!

Tmfaria

Member of the Order
I almost forgot.

Do you have tumblr? That's an awesome source to advertise your art as well.

JeSuisUnNephilim

Omg. I would defiantly buy from you. Your site has some pretty awesome stuff.

I'm in Canada though :( would I qualify? Btw, your so purty!
^.^ You would, As long as you have paypal and it doesnt take much to set up if you dont and thank you! x3

JeSuisUnNephilim

I almost forgot.

Do you have tumblr? That's an awesome source to advertise your art as well.

yes i do have tumblr! i love it!. I tried to make a shirt recently by the way and send it into teefury, they havent used it. im curious if i should try to resend it

Tmfaria

Member of the Order
Awesome and your welcome :)

Question though, do you take requests? Like if I asked for example if you could do an art piece for me would you be able to do it and then I purchase it on your site?

I'm a huge Dante (rebooted version) fangirl and would love a detailed art piece of him :)

JeSuisUnNephilim

Awesome and your welcome :)

Question though, do you take requests? Like if I asked for example if you could do an art piece for me would you be able to do it and then I purchase it on your site?

I'm a huge Dante (rebooted version) fangirl and would love a detailed art piece of him :)

Sure thing!, It would take a bit obviously because I'd want it to be perfect for you but I would love to do it.

Tmfaria

Member of the Order
Omg. Omg. I'm so excited :)

That's awesome to hear and will defiantly keep that in mind. You said you make t-shirts as well? If so, I think I'm going to be your favourite customer - lol.

JeSuisUnNephilim

Well. wasn't a tee shirt yet, Just the design, but there is a site somewhere where i can make shirts. they'll print out my design and people can buy them. i'd have to find it again but i could do that too soon.
and once the drawing you want (with whatever details you desire) is done I shall send it to you as soon as I can through email and you shall have a pretty picture :D and to be honest im pretty excited too. This is the first time i've done this

Tmfaria

Member of the Order
Well. wasn't a tee shirt yet, Just the design, but there is a site somewhere where i can make shirts. they'll print out my design and people can buy them. i'd have to find it again but i could do that too soon.
and once the drawing you want (with whatever details you desire) is done I shall send it to you as soon as I can through email and you shall have a pretty picture :D and to be honest im pretty excited too. This is the first time i've done this

This isn't healthy. I'm getting too excited haha.

Do you have twitter? I feel if I'm going to be a frequent customer I'd rather discuss projects and such somewhere other than a thread :p

Top Bottom