• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante and Shantae finally got into Smash but, um...

berto

I Saw the Devil
Oh, the memes.

9b3

1624928824136.jpg

E5AxioRUcAEh3bS.jpg:large

I can't stop laughing at some of these.
E4_ld3eXEAI-YTI.jpg

demcw.png

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
let's hope they don't ruin Vergil next time :ROFL:, we must pray for him :) (I mean give our feedback for next update for Vergil).

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
poor Dante, now everyone mock him as a mii, he is now in a new series in Smash Bros "Devil Mii Cry".
and of course "I should have been the one to fill your dark soul with LIGHT....."
ezgif-7-c403a3c95cb1.png

(webp didn't load so I converted to png format for better seeing here original Link to the website i find the pic)

Last edited:

berto

I Saw the Devil
I think this is all very silly. It is not the first time Dante has had an appearance as a costume only. Monster Hunter World, Street Fighter. Dante has had more guest appearances than any other character I can think of. The only other one I can imagine having more is Mario or Sonic. If I wasn't having so much fun with this I'd call it bs.

Morgan

Premium
Xen-Ace 2021
I think this is all very silly. It is not the first time Dante has had an appearance as a costume only. Monster Hunter World, Street Fighter. Dante has had more guest appearances than any other character I can think of. The only other one I can imagine having more is Mario or Sonic. If I wasn't having so much fun with this I'd call it bs.
Comparing Dante to Mario and Sonic is too easy, though. Even within the same publisher, Ryu is right there he's been in the MvC series, the SNK vs Capcom series, Street Fighter x Tekken, Namco x Capcom, Tatsunoko vs Capcom, Project X Zone, Super Puzzle Fighters, Onimusha, Varth: Operation Thunderstorm, LittleBigPlanet, Asura's Wrath, Granblue Fantasy, multiple Power Rangers games, and Fortnite.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Aaaaaaand the monkey's paw curls another finger. God dammit lol Be careful what you wish for indeed.

Top Bottom