• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Cyberpunk 2077

Dark Drakan

Admin
Shame its so far away but I have a lot of respect for the developers & have been closely watching their work since The Witcher series.

MultiBro

Darkest Dungeon
No gameplay, oh well. I'm still pretty hyped when it comes to CD Projekt since I loved both Witcher games.

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
They're saying a New AAA RPG will release between 2017 - 2021, which is likely a game after Cyberpunk. They've already confirmed that 2017 will be Cyberpunks year so we'll be seeing a lot then.

Still I let the hype get to me when that 2016 release rumor showed up.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
They're saying a New AAA RPG will release between 2017 - 2021

No, read the article again:

"Cyberpunk 2077 will be also releasing between 2017 and 2021"

Both Cyberpunk and that other game will come out between 2017 and 2021. Only, the other game later than Cyberpunk within that window.

xMobilemux

Supporter 2014
No, read the article again:

"Cyberpunk 2077 will be also releasing between 2017 and 2021"

Both Cyberpunk and that other game will come out between 2017 and 2021. Only, the other game later than Cyberpunk within that window.
Still it's likely Cyberpunk will be in 2017 or 2018 at the latest, it sure as hell won't be in 2020 or 2021, it's already had 4 years of development.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
it's already had 4 years of development.

As I already told you before, it was just a minute team working on it while the vast majority of the company was on Witcher 3. How much do you think those 4 years count? I think a 2018 release is the more likely, but we'll see.

xMobilemux

Supporter 2014
As I already told you before, it was just a minute team working on it while the vast majority of the company was on Witcher 3. How much do you think those 4 years count? I think a 2018 release is the more likely, but we'll see.
At least half because if 2017 is supposed to be the year where they show off everything it's pretty likely a good deal of development has already been done.

xMobilemux

Supporter 2014
That sucks, announcing a game before it's even started development is a dick move, that leaves plenty of room for it to be canceled with a lot of hype behind it.

If it's only just started development and is needed to be bigger and better than Witcher 3, I don't see how 2017 is gonna be Cyberpunk's year like CDPR said it would be.

Top Bottom