• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

cupcakes

Durante

Dead
Im the Muffin king

muffin3.GIF

QUACK~

Dark Drakan

Admin
My girlfriend has just had one incorporated into a chest piece tattoo so i have to stare at them all the time now so have grown quite fond of them. :lol:

Meg

this is the greatest thread ever! Cupcakes are great! actually there's this cupcake song my friend found on youtube. i'll have to try to find it again...

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Cupcakes ftw.

But then, any cake is good. This coming from a devoted disciple of cake, sworn enemy of pie.

Pantera Queen

I love cupcakes!!! Thinking about them is making me hungrier than I already am. They're my favorite dessert aside from ice cream and carrot cake:D

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
Lexy;203107 said:
Cupcakes ftw.

But then, any cake is good. This coming from a devoted disciple of cake, sworn enemy of pie.

how can anyone be aganst pie HOW!!! i t-that dosen't make any sense. i mean it's PIE.

Meg

Muffins and cupcakes are similar, but no the same. Cupcakes are generally sweeter, and not just because of the frosting. ;)

Romero

Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
meg127;204453 said:
Muffins and cupcakes are similar, but no the same. Cupcakes are generally sweeter, and not just because of the frosting. ;)
Bullet_Witch912;204597 said:
Muffins look more puffy.
Thanks. :)

I love both of them. ^_^

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
DreadnoughtDT;204685 said:
How did I miss this thread?

CUPKAKES FTW!!!!!

That is all.

wow, i cant beleave this random thread got that type of responce

( BTW you know FTW is really overused. it dosen't really work if everyone is agreeing with you. it is best used instead of saying FU to everyone one at a time. ( i like pointing out stuff like this:D)

Top Bottom