• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Create a Hunter mode

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Next game, they should add a "Create-a-Hunter" mode. Like creating your own character to help assist the DMC crew.

With playstyles from...
  • Nero
  • Dante
  • Vergil
  • V
  • Trish
  • Lady
  • Lucia
  • New & original character(s)
What do you all think if they did that?

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Shoving CaC's into a game that wasn't built for it always tend to be shallow and pitiful experience.

Best to leave it out methinks.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Maybe for a DMC online mmo it could work , but not a linear game

I would pick Dante and Vergils playstyles combined

DarkSlayer54

I say, heck yeah. It would defeat the purpose of any character, since (I hope) you'd be able to just make a Dante 2.0 with everyone's moves.

... but honestly, I'd rather just see them use the time to just flesh out existing characters. Give Nero at least 2 more swords, give Vergil new weapons outside of Beowolf / Force Edge / Yamato. Dante already has a large variety of weapons, but... give each weapon a full set of moves.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
I've made a whole thread about Nero getting another style , and or more weapons and moves

So I am all for that for him

And Vergil

Wouldn't mind a creat a style mode , where you can create a combination of styles into one style

Dio Brando

it would be better if it was only in bloody palace or if it was like vergils playthrough where its noncannon but still fun as hell

Top Bottom