• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Costume Of Sparda And Corrupt Vergil

Status
Not open for further replies.

dark-dante02

Devil Killer
Why Does The Suit Of Sparda And Corrupt Vergil Is The SAme ???

af82scd.jpg
[/IMG]

images

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Also, if we assume that Sparda is wearing his Dark Knight costume, from when he served the Devil Emperor then Vergil after being corrupted and under Mundus' control, would naturally wear a similar Dark Knight costume:p

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
^I don't think so, Sparda became human after betraying mundus. Scince he was still that demon form of his all the time, the dark knight costume must have come after he took a human form and therefore after he had already betraed mundus.

^my thoughts anyway.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
That is probably the amulet that prevents the demon world to be connected with the human world.In the original DMC,the amulet is called Perfect Amulet,when both pieces of the amulet combined.

Sparda™

It is the Amulet which, combined with Sparda's blood and the blood of a virgin priestess, is able to open the Temen-ni-gru - the tower-gate to hell.

It is also used with the Force Edge and, in the hands of someone which has Sparda's blood and has a pure heart, can grant full power and awaken the Sparda sword.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
!!!

You know what I just realized?!

No one has ever tickled lady's fancy, if you know what I mean.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom