• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Costume DLC Announced

Sawyer1331

Son Of Sparda Is Back
DmC_01-18.jpg

Capcom will deliver DmC Devil May Cry costume pack download content on January 30 for $4.00 / 400 yen / 320 Microsoft Points, it has announced.
The pack will include three costumes: Classic Dante, Dark Dante, and Neo Dante.
View screenshots of each outfit at the gallery.

http://gematsu.com/2013/01/dmc-devil-may-cry-costume-dlc-announced

Gbraga

Wait, so I'll have to wait for the 30th even on the pre-ordered PC version? Or that'll grant me early access as well? I'd really like to do my first playthrough as DMC3 Dante.

Gbraga

Always need waiting for the freaking PC version.....
After seeing that the Roulete Spin doesn't have the pause anymore, I'll gladly wait. Damn, that'll be one sexy PC version. I already have some things I wanna test, the wait is killing me!

zarion

I want Dark Dante, I bet his demonic energy has funky colors instead of the usual red.
But aren't these costumes located on disc already?

darkmanifest

Unleash the blood
Seeing DMC3 Dante with updated graphics is like a dream come true. I might just pay real cash money for that perk.

AlchemistFromEden

I want Dark Dante, I bet his demonic energy has funky colors instead of the usual red.
But aren't these costumes located on disc already?
no, one of the gaming news outlets that have the costumes told me that it was a large mb download, it if was on the disc it would be 2mb or less

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
If it was on-disc, hackers would have found them already :/

Seriously, Capcom isn't going to SFxTK any game they make now :p

Blazer-X

Not sure if it's because I've been playing DmC a lot lately, but that Classic DMC3 skin REALLY fits him. To me, that screenshot almost makes it look more appropriate as an older classic Dante than what we got in DMC4, even though both DMC3 and 4 are played by Reuben Langdon.

Wonder if Capcom would consider giving Vergil a similar treatment for his DLC? How awesome would it be if we could get both of them under classic skins and have an option to switch both of them to classic for cutscene and the final boss?

TheDarkSlayer

Gilver FTW!
If I ever get this game, I'm definitely going to finish it for the first time with the DMC3 Dante costume, I love their take on it.

scionicspectre

I honestly think playing through the game for the first time with an alternate costume would ruin the experience- I don't advise it. Not to mention that, it appears that some scenes don't use your costume at all. There seems to be a higher-detail model for when there are extreme close-ups on the face, as well as one or two pre-rendered scenes.

Top Bottom