• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Corrupted Vergil (with classic Yamato!)

Story

2013-02-28_00059.jpg

Description copied again from dmcmods.com because of hyper lazyness:

This is my rendition of DmC corrupted Vergil, I originally planned to make this after downfall is released but since then a gentleman named blubarrr at infernal works requested this so i thought I’d make something up that turned out ok but I plan to update it in a few weeks.

Features:
- CLASSIC YAMATO (nuff said)
- ‘glowing’ veins on Vergil’s face based off the original DMC3 design
- Sexy red eyes
- Nice purple snob clothing with golden lines and inside.
- Pale face

I might overhaul this or just update it for Downfall, that will depend on my mood and if I have a better idea, but feel free to add suggestions on what extra things could I add to it.

EDIT: Due to.. something, I cannot post direct links to downloads any more from dmcmods.com, and uploading the file on another site would be a pain with my current net, so i'll just link to the dmcmods page (only a few more clicks, stay strong!) for a week till my new net arrives, apoligies for the extra clicks.

Dl.:
http://dmcmods.com/1619-corrupted-vergil-v1

2013-02-28_00046.jpg

2013-02-28_00054.jpg

Dl again for no reason:
http://dmcmods.com/1619-corrupted-vergil-v1

Onecrazymonkey1

This is sexy with a great choice of colors and I adore the Vergil love from you! I don't have Vergil's downfall yet but would it be possible to use these mods for that DLC?

Story

This is sexy with a great choice of colors and I adore the Vergil love from you! I don't have Vergil's downfall yet but would it be possible to use these mods for that DLC?

From what I saw in the trailers he may use different textures, but I will definately update this mod for Vergil's Downfall and maybe my classical modern Vergil mod so It'll work, I mainly done those for use in the DLC anyway :p

D

Deleted member 25469

Fantastic work!

However, the link is broken (you have to copy it manually). Also, we demand a Vurgle's Drinkinggame version!

Top Bottom