• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Coolest enemies

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
For me:

Frosts
Shadows (Esp cool on DMD with their DT firing purple blades, fighting them is a truly involving experience!)
Fettishes
Nobodies

Now you post yours.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Shadows are my pick. Sometimes Plasmas too. Frosts are easily vulnerable to Ifrit's powerful Devil Trigger attacks which makes them easy for me. (If I have Devil Trigger of course).

As for Nobodies, they must be at my top5 list of most hated enemies in the whole Devil May Cry universe:lol:

heatlancer

1# Trickster
fraid i might have revived an old thread, so im makin it up-

shadow and plasma's are cool, plasma has to be the coolest.. unless we're allowed to include nelo angelo, badass sword

Keaton

Premium
Plasma's are really cool, especially when they Mimic Dante, however Shadows made my jaw drop first time round - scary!

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Tony_Redgrave;78798 said:
Shadows are my pick. Sometimes Plasmas too. Frosts are easily vulnerable to Ifrit's powerful Devil Trigger attacks which makes them easy for me. (If I have Devil Trigger of course).

As for Nobodies, they must be at my top5 list of most hated enemies in the whole Devil May Cry universe:lol:
Are you serious? nobodys are easy, just nail them in the *** with stingers over and over again.

Frosts are cool as hell..........

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
i'd have to go with shadows, plasma's, and the sargassos for my picks...i just loved the sargassos cuz they could've turned them into some sweet boss' if they had tried to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom