• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Coolest DMC 2 boss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scythe

Dark Elf;14638 said:
Phantom is easy. Just slash him repeatedly

I didn't have any problems with him, I just didn't bother to play further than that since I got DMC 3, I might continue some day though.

Sleeping Giant

Dark Elf;14603 said:
Incorrect. You can not say Arkham DMD with your first costume was easy

Actually I've never even played DMD mode...except for one time in DMC3:SE and even then I only played mission 1 ( maybe even mission 2 but I don't really remember.....anyways I was playing with Super Sparda).

Force_Edge

Master of Muppets
haha definitely the despair embodied :D his character design (appearance) is in my opinion one of the coolest of all boss designs.

Sn1p3r R1fl3

Marrionette Of Hell
I would have to say my favorite boss (and a hard @$$ on DMD) the last Flaming boss... he is hard yet sometimes he is kinda obviuos.. and most of the infested choppers arent bosses, just normal enemies, but the big one on the building is the main boss and also a hard @$$

despair embodied...but the shemale thing kinda killed it....but the best all around is nefasturris....just too sick

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Bolverk was mine because his moves were quite cool, if not hollow like many other bosses in this game. The spear combos were quite impressive, the best one being the stab flurry and his blue energy attacks were quite cool as well.

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
The Mutated tanks were, oh my God they were so annoying. You try and shoot them on their roof and a machine gun fires at you. You shoot it on the ground and it shoots missles AND fire machine guns at you...or at least I think that is what they do, I cannot remember I haven't played the game in a long time, but I still think it kicks butt! :D

Nelo Assholo

King of the Universe
They've got a flamethrower stocked up in their turrets as well as a bunch of 50mm shells for close range attacks. They were easy I think. I liked the cutscene where the first one shows the Infestant's hideous, disgusting eye and then how the tank blows a tanker up. (Pro'ly a milk tanker, a petrol tanker explosion would be about 4 times worse). But oooh boy the Helicopter was much worse. (Oh and did anyone notice how the tank Lucia fights seemed tougher than the ones Dante fought)?

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Yeah the Infested helicopter was very tricky, and I did notice that. I think It is because Lucia's throwing knives are not as effective as Dante's handguns, although that is what I think anyway ;)

Kaihedgie

Favorite boss would have to be between Arius and the Despair Embodied. At first, I thought Arius was a wuss until I fought him myself.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
amart;12676 said:
my alltime fav boss on dmc 2 is Nefasturris, the huge thing that comes out of the biulding the cut scene was awsome

ya...........its my fav boss too...........coz i killed him once without touching me.........its was awsome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom