• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Coolest DMC 2 boss

Status
Not open for further replies.

chimaira

Ummmmm... (not in order)

Vergil 3, Agni and Rudra, Cerberus.

Not too keen on Beowulf. He annoyed me. lol

Dark Elf

Dagger user
Well, I like fighting him when he's not trying to perform light volcano and when these dumb pillar things aren't falling on my head.
Vergil 3 could (and must!) be harder

chimaira

Yeah Vergil 3 is harder than Beowulf. But he just annoys me. What i do is just blast him with Ebony and Ivory. That does the trick.

NaGa.ReVeNaNt

The coolest is definitely Bolverk. Super cool looking skills and he looks cool himself. Also the wolves look cool :D

Sleeping Giant

For DMC 2 my fav bosses are either bolverk or despair embodied, but if we're speaking about DMC 3 I don't think I even have a favourite boss in DMC 3.....I think all DMC 3 bosses were extremely easy.

kitetsu

Nefasturris. He's basically a *mutated building*, what can i say? :D

Also Bolverk. His spear is 9999 sides of awesome.

It's a pity that i dislike Jokatgulm though... Her theme song is very addicting. ("Parasitic Evil")

Scythe

Jokatgulm is the water demon with tentacles sticking out of a rock trying to hit you.

My favs are Nefasturris and Bolverk. They could've made the bosses harder than they were though. I never finished the game myself since I bought DMC 3 shortly after DMC 2, never got farther than the part where you fight Phantom in the city.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom