• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

conversations

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
well this is one that i had with phant, i saved it cuz its so long lol

The Phantarch said:
Vauxchen said:
The Phantarch said:
Vauxchen said:
The Phantarch said:
Vauxchen said:
The Phantarch said:
Vauxchen said:
The Phantarch said:
Vauxchen said:
The Phantarch said:
Vauxchen said:
The Phantarch said:
Vauxchen said:
The Phantarch said:
Vauxchen said:
The Phantarch said:
Vauxchen said:
The Phantarch said:
Vauxchen said:
The Phantarch said:
Vauxchen said:
The Phantarch said:
Vauxchen said:
The Phantarch said:
Vauxchen said:
The Phantarch said:
Vauxchen said:
The Phantarch said:
I see you're enjoying yourself on the generous thread.:D

Yeah, feel free to comment on the original story I've started and posted where I'm up to so far.;):cool:

yeah im having fun on GT but i really need to find some new info, im running out lol

That's fine, you've done loads. Information is all over the place. I know a fair share of useless info but this way it's fun,eh?;)

i have learnt so much random stuff because of it lol, its great, and i dont think i have ever repeated a single piece of info=]

I don't think you have either, looking through it. You have been, by far the most avid contributor to the thread. I would post a lot of stuff but it's my thread and that just wouldn't look right, would it?
not really, but its good to post alot, and i am one of the top ranked rep people, but others got it for dumb things like i like you, and nice nickname lol

I am one of such people ranked up for such a thing. However I am still low in the ranks even though I'm one of the earlier members of this site

thats alot of quotes lol, keep it going XD, but i over took the admins becasue of the thread, but then noobs repped each other for nothing and over took

Pity, eh. Now nearly everyone's higher than the admins and it should just be a few.
there should be about 3-4 at most, with more than the admins, but too many people have spammed the rep+ button

And I'm the one who started it all of I guess.:|

you started the repping stuff, but i started going high than the admins first, good team work XD lol

True!:D
wow, that writing in the middle is tiny XD

I know, it has been squidgified (btw I know that's not a real word)
dw, i use random made up words all the time, just gota remember not to use them in my tests next week lol

I know what you mean, fortunately I'm a bit of a walking thesaurus so I don't have that problem.
wow, i could use you in my tests, fancy coming to shropshire/england for a week?

You want to use me??!
Just kidding, I'm in England just the wrong part. However my compatriot do not give in, I tell you with no capriciousness and all candour that I believe you shall prevail.:D
you did what now?

Basically, 'I tell you without lying and in all truthfulness that I believe you'll do just fine.'
oh ok, thanks =]
im not worried about maths or science, i ace those, its jsut english, i hate it

In that respect you are the antithesis of me. I hate the sciences but always ace english!lol
but maths is my best subject, i actually help the teacher, teach it, so its like having 2 teachers in there, but one of them is unpaid and more childish
im unpaid, the real teacher is childish XD

jk jk

Maybe a good thing he/she isn't there, as far as I recall maths teachers with a sense of humour are very rare.: )
rare, but when they are found, they are awsome, my maths teacher is my fav, and my head of house(we have houses like hogwarts) and she likes me, and if i wanted to i could not do any work for the rest of the term after SATS and she wouldn't give a damn

Ever the Potter fan, are you?

not really, but i have seen all the films, read all the books but the last one cuz i got bored lol

Fair enough;)

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Lol!
I didn't read that but it made me laugh how quoted it was XD

Here's mine from MSN:

Lex says:
Ive been on enough DMC forums to know where im going >_>

Jawny says:
*pats back* S'ok.

Brad says:
whats wrong with hentai!?

Noah says:
*smacks brad on the forehead*

Jawny says:
lol

Lex says:
I dont like tentacle rape thats why Brad >_>

Brad says:
XD

Noah:
I laughed so f*cking hard then XD

(Im Lex)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I think he was actually convos, from here... Not a ton of quotes :lol:

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Theshyblue!: Dude, where should I stick it?

Me:... What do you mean?

Theshyblue!: I was with is hot girl and she asked that.

Me: Picture of her?

Theshyblue!: Sure

Theshyblue!: *pic*

Me: Oh, god what is that?!

Theshyblue!: She keeps following and I think she's gonna try to rape me or summthin man... i'm scared yah know?

Theyshyblue: What should I do?

Me: I think I know a sure fire way to get any girl off yah

Me: But you gotta be ready for wat u have to do

Theshyblue: Wat?

Me:...

Theshyblue:???????????????????

Me: Stick it in her pooper.

Theshyblue:What?

Me: Tell her if she doesnt leave you alone you'll bum rape her

Theshyblue: That could work... wish me luck

shadow master

please keep it friendlt... and i said from here, i meant this place... but if u have to do msn then w/e, do that... but i dont have msn, so i doint see what so grate about it.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
MSN is helpful to talk to your closer friends when you have no other way of contacting them, i use MSN to arrange thing, and call my friends, i also use skype

Top Bottom