• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Congradulations to Barack Obama

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Id like to say congraudulations to the new president of the United States. I send him my good wishes and hope, (But kinda already knows.) that he will make a good president.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Obviously NOT. So you can chill. With something so big and sudden, of course there are gonna be accidental repeat topics.

The Da3dra

Master Of War
Now I'm not trying to say "f*** you" to any of the people that liked Obama or John, so any sort of argumentative posts and imma just "Ignore List" you.

Personally I'm dissapointed...:(...I wanted both Barack and Mcain to lose and have Bob Barr as our new president. JK :lol:

Seriously tho :\ I felt that both Obama and Mcain were not that good, and that no matter which candidate won there is going to be bad repercussions.

Barack Obama is the first black president, and I feel that is a great example of how far we've come as a nation.

However I also feel that there are a sizeable amount of people that are furious when presented with this fact and would love nothing more than to jump at the chance to impeach him at the first sign of trouble.

I'm even going to go so far as to say if he doesn't tread lightly and refrain from stepping on any toes, hes is going to be assassinated. :(

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
The dark knight;137110 said:
he is not going to read this. :lol:

Arn't you so funny? Of course I know he's not going to read this, it's obviously just to rant and discuss his victory.

Top Bottom