• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Complete Tomb Raider Reboot GameInfomer Scans

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
jan2011_cover_b1.jpg

20589e.jpg

21kcj2f.jpg

32zmdc6.jpg

snm1ch.jpg

6jg9vl.jpg

2r39irt.jpg

hu36h0.jpg

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Thanks for posting this Chaos if this is anything like it is being described I couldn't be more exited about it. It sounds AMAZING.

Reading about their attitude to the M rating reminded me of when you fall on spikes in the first 2 games. That horrible sound of flesh being pearced >_< followed by a quiet groan of agony, that always made me wince. Glad to hear they are trying to bring that feeling back. It will make the game feel much more real and immersive.

Keaton

Premium
What I like the most about this reboot, is their 'borrowing' of Uncharted's gunplay. I have always found Tomb Raider to be rather clunky and awkward, in the same way Resident Evil was. Plus, making Laras exploits grittier will hopefully allow for a fantastic to narrative to blossom, rather than more focus on her...ahem...assets.

Cheers for the info CM ^_^

A.$h!nati

$mok!n $!ck $tyle!
This series needed this reboot since the second gen of gaming consoles.

I haven't played a tomb rider before because of the slow and bad gameplay plus the old Lara croft is annoying , her head is big and her face makes want to slap her to death , but the new Lara look pretty and makes me at least think of getting this game.

the most important thing in video games and movies is the main character . if I' wrong then why everybody went crazy when they saw the new Cole in Infamous 2 , and the same thing happened in TGS when we saw the new Dante.

Keaton

Premium
^True, however that shows the difference between a well re-done character, tweaking it for new systems and stories, and completly screwing up the canon and established expectations. ^^

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Is this supposed to be the December or January issue, because I don't have this yet...

Top Bottom