• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

cheats

satan

I am Joe
this is for anyone who's stuckon a game or anyone who wants to exchange cheats or glitches.
just specify what game it's for and what platform it's on on post to your heart's content(no,please do, i don't want this to become a dead thread!)

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
ok.... ummm... i guess I'll give this a shot. In The World Ends With You, where the hell do you find the bigger wallet? :lol: I'm blowing apart at the seems with money pins XD

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
EmotionsUntold;151190 said:
ok.... ummm... i guess I'll give this a shot. In The World Ends With You, where the hell do you find the bigger wallet? :lol: I'm blowing apart at the seems with money pins XD

Hopefully I've got the right idea here.

Trendy Wallet (Holds 999,999 Yen.): Sold by: Real Life Solutions 1F - Shibu-Q Heads for 8x Rare Metal.

Fat Cat Wallet (Holds 9,999,999 Yen.): Sold by: Glamour Selects - Shibu Dept. Store for 3x Orichalcum; 1x Dark Matter.

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
^ ok... Shibu-Q??? u lost me at that one :lol: Real Life Solutions... what district is it? I still don't know my way around on day 8 T_T

aka958

Don't trust people
i would love a trick (Not cheat im not a cheater with codes and thing who officialy is called cheat) in: Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 on Xbox Live Arcade.
i have trouble with play against the last two guys... and im playing on novice!!! it feels like one moment im invicible and just one second after they are fighting me like they fighted on master! i know all combos, special skills and finishing moves because of a mortal kombat internet side... but i need one tip on completing it with either Subzero or Scorpion.

(i know the combos and moves but not how to use them at max effiency)

aka958

Don't trust people
well it is to clear proffesional and you got all guns... (not upgraded!!!) and if you clear the contractor level you both unlock proffesional and all primary weapons (not upgraded HAHA!!!)

Top Bottom