• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Characters!!

Vergil 7

Dark Knight Sparda
OMG IT'S SO UGLY BUT STILL I WANT TO SEE DANTE AND VERGIL IN DEVIL TRIGER BUT IN ANIME VERSION JUST SO SCARY HOW SPARDA LOOKS LIKE I JUST WANT SPARDA TO STAY AS A HUMEN FORM

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Vergil 7;23339 said:
OMG IT'S SO UGLY BUT STILL I WANT TO SEE DANTE AND VERGIL IN DEVIL TRIGER BUT IN ANIME VERSION JUST SO SCARY HOW SPARDA LOOKS LIKE I JUST WANT SPARDA TO STAY AS A HUMEN FORM

LOL He don't look that bad (well he does but anyhow), you will hurt his feelings lol :lol: :lol:

Lucifer's Ire

.::Otaku::.
The characters that have been officialy announced that they're going to take part in the anime are:

-Dante (lol)
-Trish
-Lady

And too other uknown people:

-Patty and
-Cid.

Patty is featured in the footage trailer, the little girl. I'm not sure about the Cid dude though

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Lucifer's Ire;25873 said:
The characters that have been officialy announced that they're going to take part in the anime are:

-Dante (lol)
-Trish
-Lady

And too other uknown people:

-Patty and
-Cid.

Patty is featured in the footage trailer, the little girl. I'm not sure about the Cid dude though
WOO!!!

Zeke Axel

Proof of Existence
I bet they'll cover the whole series.
I mean an anime has might have more than 12 episodes if it's succesful. So why not do all the DMC characters?

BTW there's a list of seiyu showing at least some characters...
Dante (Seiyū: Toshiyuki Morikawa)
Trish (Seiyū: Atsuko Tanaka)
Lady (Seiyū: Fumiko Orikasa)
Patty (Seiyū: Fukuen Misato)
Morisson (Seiyū: Ootsuka Akio)

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
So they are going to make Dante speak Japanese after all:p If I heard him call Lady Rady I am going to laugh alot:lol:

Zeke Axel

Proof of Existence
There might be a Lady in DMC4.
They said that either her, either Trish, or both...
Or none.
But maybe a secret character.

Top Bottom