• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Characters!!

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Obviously we know that Devil May Cry 1 Dante will star in this anime, but what other characters would you like to see? I think Trish may be in the anime, but I would also like Lady to be in it aswell. What do you think? ;)

Rend

Necromancer
definitely Vergil, possibly Trish and why not throw in Jester for a bunch of laughs

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Nelo Angelo/Vergil:p
Also I hope for a great introduction about Sparda and what has he done. In DMC & DMC3 they had incredible ones, why not in the anime too?;)

Kyunidan

devil knight
I hope that Vergil appears in the Anime. When I would choose a Boss from the games: Angi and Rudra, these two are just to funny :lol:

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Well for bosses Vergil/Nelo Again:p
But Nevan also, she would be fun to be destroyed easily by Dante instead of the game where you need patience:p
A glimpse of Mundus would be nice too;)

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
I would absolutely love to see Dante and Lady fighting eachother again like in Devil May Cry 3. The fights could be awsome :D

Nelo Assholo

King of the Universe
I'd like to see all the aformentioned characters and Phantom would also be cool. :D

EDIT: In fact no, they probably won't, this anime seems based on DMC3 (As of the time, and Dante has the Rebellion so it can't be DMC1)... but Phantom did have two cameos in DMC2. :(

Nelo Assholo

King of the Universe
A demon enormous spider-scorpion hybrid made of igneous rock and lava with a bad temper and big frenzied voice in a movie would be awesome. :p

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Phantom in my eyes is a boss that can come again and again and you can never get bored fighting/watching him. :)

Vergil 7

Dark Knight Sparda
oh i would like to see Dante,Vergil and if they could let us see sparda in there devil triger form.

Top Bottom