• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Challenge Set #1

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Damn man, every time I see you post records like that it still baffles me to know that you are using a keyboard lol.

Still haven't had time to complete all the challenges. Should work on it right now.

Sparda™

PorKYkinG;129636 said:
Damn man, every time I see you post records like that it still baffles me to know that you are using a keyboard lol.

Still haven't had time to complete all the challenges. Should work on it right now.

:lol: I hear you, Terrence!

Sparda™

devilmaycry4dx920081008ff8.jpg

devilmaycry4dx920081012ax7.jpg

devilmaycry4dx920081012ws8.jpg

^ My new Bloody Palace record. Guess It's because of the adding time. Whatever It is.

Just so you know, I never post BS.

I'm so sorry that Killjoy didn't believe my scores...*sigh*

And yeah, thanks for calling me Ronaldo. He's the best soccer player on the world at the moment and he does orgies with hookers and different women.:D

Sorry Fonzi. Better try next time.;)

xX_KILLJOY_Xx

Uncomebackable
Dante Aseroth;128964 said:
Mission 1: Birds of a Feather

Clear Time 00:01:51 A
Stylish Points 1500 S
Orbs Found 400(100%) S

Devil Hunter Rank S
36000 points

No Item
No Damage

Used - Charge Shot Level 3, Jump, Air Hike, Side Roll

Tips: The first thing to do is hide behind the point where Nero starts. There are two pillars there. Dante uses the Coyote-A and the Honeycomb Fire very often and the pillars are the best place to evade damage.

He is predictable. He will Stinger you with the Rebellion. Attention though, he's no fool. Even If you succeed to shoot with a CS Level 3, he can side roll too, so be careful to evade being caught off guard.

Bloody Palace

Character: Dante

Stage: 101

Clear Time: 01:25:39

Time Extension: 03:00:01

Enemy: 701

Red Orbs: 118774

Total Score: 6581427

Handicaps: No Upgrade, No Damage

Tips: This is all the skills you need to put in use. You have to put these skills without any upgrades at all. This is also luck. I also evaded damage.

Mission 18: The Destroyer

Clear Time 00:08:15 S
Stylish Points 10323 S
Orbs 1481(100%) S

Devil Hunter Rank S
255388 points

No Item
No Damage

Used - Dark Slayer (Yamato), Pandora

Tips: You need to jump through the platform-like debris around the Savior, until you're really sure to stun him and destroy his blue pearls with the Pandora bow gun (normal shot).

After, when his health bar has appeared, use the platform in which the Savior's main blue pearl slowly appears, and prepare the Laser Cannon. Use Yamato to inflict major damage If you are on time.

The Gatling gun of Pandora is also useful to inflict damage to the pearls in close/long ranges.

After stunning the Savior in the last part of the battle (the health bar is visible), use Yamato and Pandora as fast as you can and switch them all the time.

About Mission 6...

What's the objective?! Longest time to survive...?! And If so, what's the time limit?!

Dante Aseroth;129910 said:
devilmaycry4dx920081008ff8.jpg

devilmaycry4dx920081012ax7.jpg

devilmaycry4dx920081012ws8.jpg

^ My new Bloody Palace record. Guess It's because of the adding time. Whatever It is.

Just so you know, I never post BS.

I'm so sorry that Killjoy didn't believe my scores...*sigh*

And yeah, thanks for calling me Ronaldo. He's the best soccer player on the world at the moment and he does orgies with hookers and different women.:D

Sorry Fonzi. Better try next time.;)

Your pics only support my statement.
1) Your BP times are now different
2) You DIDN't get the NO Damage bonus for either mission 1 or 18. Check you previous post for clarification (SEE MULTI QUOTE)

So I'm pretty sure I called your bluff.

You tried BSing me before and I saw right through it even though I took heat for calling you out. I still see through your BS and you shouldn't BS people. Making them believe that your something your not...weak...and very untrustworthy.

Hell you probably didn't even follow the challenge rules. How am I gonna believe you now? Maybe a couple of people you've fooled into "How cool Ronaldo is" might still be your friend, but frankly...I think you just need your ass kicked.

Like i said before...Ronaldo is queer? Only anal beed orgies for your hero. Who knows? Maybe you two can share a "sparda" butt plug. You still make those right?

By the way...I think you owe me a quarter.

Sparda™

^ No, I didn't lie.

Just trying to clarify myself to this 'wise' man...

First off, I'm playing the PC version of the game, and playing with a keyboard.

Second, I don't get a No Damage bonus. Maybe you get It because you're playing It on a X360, but I don't get It.

That's very very offensive of yours and childish.

This is my very last post in any threads you will make. And don't you dare PM me.

Shame on you!

First you make a truce, which also means we keep It cool, and you still come on me. Everything you'll say towards me will be totally ignored.

Zato-OW

King
The PC version is a very unfair version. I seen people get a automatic SSS just for shooting something(actually I have done it). While as in the Console versions you have to work your way up to it. I'm not sure why they made the PC version that way but its weird how you can hit something once and get a SSS on your style bar.

xX_KILLJOY_Xx

Uncomebackable
Dante Aseroth;130027 said:
^ No, I didn't lie.

Just trying to clarify myself to this 'wise' man...

First off, I'm playing the PC version of the game, and playing with a keyboard.

Second, I don't get a No Damage bonus. Maybe you get It because you're playing It on a X360, but I don't get It.

That's very very offensive of yours and childish.

This is my very last post in any threads you will make. And don't you dare PM me.

Shame on you!

First you make a truce, which also means we keep It cool, and you still come on me. Everything you'll say towards me will be totally ignored.

No you disrespected me period and you didn't get a no damage bonus cuz you got hit...you probably haven't seen it since you've been unsuccessful to achieve it.

Although its been fun watching you back track, you should stop posting to save some face, Ronaldo.

Sparda™

I didn't get hit and still I didn't get It. I have the PC version so period.

It was fun watching you trying to put me in an uncomfortable situation, which you miserably failed. Stick to Devil May Cry since It's the only thing you seem to succeed.

Sparda™

^ Devil May Cry is one of the game series I like.

I also like Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Need for Speed, FIFA, Grand Theft Auto, Metal Gear Solid, Tekken...

aka958

Don't trust people
^Devil May cry is a good game. Final Fantasy was the game that showed me the beauty of turn based rpgs. prince of persia is a fun game also while the story is confusing in about wich timeline he actually is in... Resident evil i have never played but from what i have heard and seen it looks like one of the best games ever.

Dark Drakan

Admin
xX_KILLJOY_Xx and Dante try and keep the comments civil please, dont want any flame wars starting again.

Top Bottom