• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

CG Devil May Cry 3 Movie

Vergillicious

You will not forget this devil's power!
I have always wondered how that would go. Devil May Cry movie based on the 3rd game, made with all the Advent Children graphics. That would be the best movie of all time! Seeing everyone in those gorgeous graphics. But Arkham, he'd still be just as ugly :) The fight scenes would be so intense just MIND BLOWING!! And it would be in 3D to make it even more awesome. And how the boss fights would be totally EPIC! Just HOLY **** THEY NEED TO MAKE THAT!!

But I'd still be tear jerking! I don't know about you guys but the third game really gets to me. Cause how awesome and epic it is. The story..*sigh* such a sad story.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
I have always wondered how that would go. Devil May Cry movie based on the 3rd game, made with all the Advent Children graphics. That would be the best movie of all time! Seeing everyone in those gorgeous graphics. But Arkham, he'd still be just as ugly :) The fight scenes would be so intense just MIND BLOWING!! And it would be in 3D to make it even more awesome. And how the boss fights would be totally EPIC! Just HOLY **** THEY NEED TO MAKE THAT!!

But I'd still be tear jerking! I don't know about you guys but the third game really gets to me. Cause how awesome and epic it is. The story..*sigh* such a sad story.
yes i definitely think if there is gonna be a devil may cry movie it needs to be cgi. final fantasy VII advent children is one of my favorite movies of all time, and it needs to be an example of how video game movies should be

Vergillicious

yes i definitely think if there is gonna be a devil may cry movie it needs to be cgi. final fantasy VII advent children is one of my favorite movies of all time, and it needs to be an example of how video game movies should be

I agree, I didn't much care for Advent Children very much though, but I sure liked them graphics :D. They need to make video games as movies that way, not only FFVII. But CAPCOM is just being bastards and not thinking right now. I mean if CAPCOM wants money all they need to do is team up with the people that did Advent Children. They would definitely get their money..but also losing a bunch. But I think that they would make more than losing it.

Devil May Cry was the best thing that they pulled out of their ass, especially Devil May Cry 3. I know I'll get hated for saying that but that's what I think.

Asmodaius

I would rather the movie was about DMC1 than DMC3, but other than that, a CGI movie about DMC sounds awesome. I would see it. ^^

Vergillicious

I would rather the movie was about DMC1 than DMC3, but other than that, a CGI movie about DMC sounds awesome. I would see it. ^^

1 and 3 are the best ones out of the series, so they should make them both. I liked DMC1 and 3 about the same, but I liked the story better in the 3rd game. But I do think that the bosses were much cooler in DMC1. And the enemies were more creative.

Asmodaius

1 and 3 are the best ones out of the series, so they should make them both. I liked DMC1 and 3 about the same, but I liked the story better in the 3rd game. But I do think that the bosses were much cooler in DMC1. And the enemies were more creative.

I like DMC2 the best of the original series, but because of its unpopularity, I'm not going to get my hopes up for a movie to be made about it.

Vergillicious

I like DMC2 the best of the original series, but because of its unpopularity, I'm not going to get my hopes up for a movie to be made about it.

Well, I'm not getting my hopes up for there to be a CGI movie, cause I know that they wont make one anytime soon if ever. It was just a thought, a thought that has been out there floating around on the net.

Asmodaius

The Tekken movie was really bad. However, the new CGI movie with Tekken looks rather promising.

As for the game, Tekken is rather stable. It's not the best out there, as it is more or less the same old thing over and over again.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
What are you on about, TEKKEN ROCKS! Just not the film. But Blood Vengeance is better.
The difference between the two is that Tekken: Movie had no input from Namco Bandai, but Blood Vegeance does. Anyway, Tekken is a different developer. Also I'm sick of Square Enix developing every other game apart from Legacy of Kain... but hey-ho...that's the way it is.

And as long as Hideaki is at capcom (most of the other executives too), don't expect anything of Vergil. They Don't like him. Hence why they won't bring him back, at least in that incarnation.

Ultima

Obsessed Green Day Fangirl ^^
Meh, yea I guess that would be pretty sweet ^^.....But, wouldnt it be great it all 4 of the games were made into CG movies...AND DmC too *0* Sorry, just having fangirl like ideas xDD

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
Video game + Movie = bad either way
whether making a video game into a movie or a movie into a game
e.g. the mario brothers movie and , *shudder* E.T. for the atari 2600

Asmodaius

What are you on about, TEKKEN ROCKS! Just not the film. But Blood Vengeance is better.
The difference between the two is that Tekken: Movie had no input from Namco Bandai, but Blood Vegeance does. Anyway, Tekken is a different developer. Also I'm sick of Square Enix developing every other game apart from Legacy of Kain... but hey-ho...that's the way it is.

And as long as Hideaki is at capcom (most of the other executives too), don't expect anything of Vergil. They Don't like him. Hence why they won't bring him back, at least in that incarnation.

Tekken is nice, but it's really not on my top 5 list of favourite fighting games anymore, due to some certain things Namco has chosen to do with the series. It's fun to play now and then with some friends, but I traded my copy of the newest Tekken, because it didn't really add anything new to the fighting game engine that was worth anything. It got boring after a little while.

Jaxxy

dmc 3 in cgi advent children style graphics is really good. would appreciate that. i love dmc 1, but dmc 3 is what got me back to the series back in 2005.

veg-G

Mmm-hmm.....so what were we talking about again?
dmc 3 in cgi advent children style graphics is really good. would appreciate that. i love dmc 1, but dmc 3 is what got me back to the series back in 2005.

too bad they will never do that.

Vergillicious

I never saw the live action one, but the CGI was great but I hated the first 45 minutes of it, then it got better. I am not very good at the games, that's the only fighting game that I suck at...well actually I suck at all of fighting games. All I do is mash buttons (^~^);

How do you know that they don't like Vergil? I just don't think that CAPCOM gave Vergil a chance really. I have my hopes up for him for the future :D he's my favorite character ever made, that's why I won't give up hope..even if they will be shut down.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Capcom wanted the fans to hate Vergil because of the way he behaved (well, not behaved, but because of his actions). They got the reaction they wanted with Japanese fans, but most of the Western fans liked him, and in a way sympathised (probably not the word i'm looking for) with him (And quite a few like you and me, thought he was extremely cool and lovely). It's something that's been discussed before, but i wouldn't know what thread to tell you to look in.

Top Bottom