• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Cell phone Help

Blizzardmon

Hell Rasier
Well I just gotten a t- mobile Razor V3 from my brother and tried putting in the cingular sim card Im currently using but it keeps telling me I need a subsidy password. Well I called t- mobile to see if they can unlock it but I have to buy a plan with them. So I called cingular and they told me to call t- mobile and it went back and forth. I finally gave up and started searching to see if there is a place that I could get subsidy password for my phone but all are too dang exspinsive to pay for and Im on a tight budget. To get to the point I was wondering if anybody can direct me to a free subsidy password place or a cheap one so I can start to use my new phone. I gladly appericate it. :D

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
well if u need ur phone unlocked then some shops do it for a small fee depending on the phone, the only problem u might have is that razer V3 sometimes cant be unlocked in that case say tot hem people trying to unlock it "im not paying for something that you havent done" in that case take it to another shop. Hope it helps

Dark Drakan

Admin
From my experience so long as you have the receipt and such the main mobile phone shops will unlock it for you and doesnt cost much. Ive always paid extra and bought my phones fully unlocked so i can put any sim card into it though.

Top Bottom