• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Cats or dogs?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
like I say, I wasn't the one that did that, check the person above my other post. Besides, I did say kill it didn't I?

So kill it.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
A few words from me about the subject.
First of all, it is true that one of the rules says:

Continually reviving old topics (bumping) is not allowed, please wait an appropriate amount of time before replying to your own topic in order to raise it to the top of the 'latest posts' lists.

However, I don't want to lock a thread that has been revived if I come and see about 7+ new posts in it. It clearly shows that you people are interested in it and don't just try to raise your post count in my opinion.
Therefore I will leave it as it is for now.

Second, DK you should really pay some attention to the rules. One of them says:

Please do not request that posts be moved, closed or edited as this is at the discretion of the staff and not for members to decide.

Therefore you really have no reason to say to someone "You can't do that" or "Why did you post here?" which seems you're doing quite frequently.
I'm sure most of them don't mind since we are really lucky to have a majority of cool and nice as well as interesting people around here, but there's always the possibility that someone may take things wrong and start a flame. Therefore I ask that you refrain from saying things like that. If you ignore it and continue I will edit/delete your posts. No hard feelings^^

And that's all from me, please continue posting^_^

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ thanks Tony, I was seeing that more people were taking more of an interest in it. I still say cats are winning the popularity vote at the moment.

Janny

Dines with dementia
Love both cats and dogs, but cats are no. 1 in my heart. My star sign is Leo, so no surprise I prefer kittens more ^_^

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
i like dogs...but dogs often bites me for no reason...:( i still like cats as cats are so cute.They look cute when you take a picture of yourself with a cat.And kittens are cute too...:) taking pictures of a girl with a cat will be nice too...:) however,i can't raise a cat as my mother hates cat...:(

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
You guys should look at these two cats...aww...this two cats makes my heart melt...:)

fcutesleepinm6cbb809fg5.jpg

11613820951160262262089mp6.jpg

Top Bottom