• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Casual Gameplay

Erian1Mortal

Premium
I thought I'd make a thread about gameplay I do recorded.
It's mostly casual stuff, nothing style related or anything.

As the title says, these are pretty much the worst Credo fights you'll ever see....
This was done as a quality test on DMD Difficulty with Must Style on. I'll get to recording more stuff soon, maybe even some modding stuff, don't know about that yet.

Everybody else is welcome to post their casual or style gameplay as well.

TehHutch96

Nice man, I'm working my ways up the difficulties sheeeeet is hard.

Still need to do all the side missions too ;_;

VineBigBoss

GGXRD <3
Good to see people are interested in the game, i doesn't even own a decent machine to run DMC4SE yet; i will probably be hyped with the game when people already have abandoned it haha.

Cool gameplay guys, keep it up. As far as the different systems versions goes, what you guys would recommend? I want to get it on PC but also on PS4, just deciding which to get first; up to this day i still play the old version on my PS3.

Concentrated vergil

Show me your motivation
Good to see people are interested in the game, i doesn't even own a decent machine to run DMC4SE yet; i will probably be hyped with the game when people already have abandoned it haha.

Cool gameplay guys, keep it up. As far as the different systems versions goes, what you guys would recommend? I want to get it on PC but also on PS4, just deciding which to get first; up to this day i still play the old version on my PS3.
I'd recommend getting it on PC to get the best out of the game but if not then ps4 is a good option

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
As far as the different systems versions goes, what you guys would recommend?

I have it on PC and I gotta say I don't find SE as well optimized as vanilla. Granted, framerate is rock solid, but it crashes quite a bit.

However if your goal is to get good and play it at high level, there's no way around the PC version. Thanks to the mods and trainers available, it's pretty much the best version you can get for that.

Also for the sheer fun factor, there are some cool ass mods out there, check out the mod section in this very forum. Keep an eye on Infernal Works too.

Concentrated vergil

Show me your motivation
I have it on PC and I gotta say I don't find SE as well optimized as vanilla. Granted, framerate is rock solid, but it crashes quite a bit.

However if your goal is to get good and play it at high level, there's no way around the PC version. Thanks to the mods and trainers available, it's pretty much the best version you can get for that.

Also for the sheer fun factor, there are some cool ass mods out there, check out the mod section in this very forum. Keep an eye on Infernal Works too.
Recently my computer was destroyed by retarded friends and I was just wondering what kind of PC you would recommend to get DMC4SE on it. I love this game and am desperate to get access to the mods and trainers to help me improve because as of now I suck.
So do I need some high performance PC if so I probably will not be able to get beloved dmc4:se on a PC for awhile

Concentrated vergil

Show me your motivation
??? LOL

I'd say the official requirements are pretty spot on, check them out.

You don't need a particularly powerful PC at all, as I said, the problem is not the frame rate. A mid range PC should be more than enough.
ahh perfect I can probably pull enough cash together to get a regular PC hopefully it'll run properly . And yes my friends were messing around while in my room and liquids with computers don't mix real well

DanteSparda08

The mind is stronger than any muscle in your body.
ahh perfect I can probably pull enough cash together to get a regular PC hopefully it'll run properly . And yes my friends were messing around while in my room and liquids with computers don't mix real well

You should have just gone to their house and poured doodo on their computers and laughed it off...payback an all...

Concentrated vergil

Show me your motivation
You should have just gone to their house and poured doodo on their computers and laughed it off...payback an all...
XD that would have been hilarious but it was an accident and I can't put all the blame on them I should've known not to horse around near my computer with drinks and everything around it

Top Bottom