• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Capcom To Announce A New PS4 Title

TonyRedgraveDMC

Honestly I've had hardly any complaints about ANY of the first four games, I doubt an actual proper Devil May Cry title will be any different. My only long-lasting complaint is the ambiguity of Nero's origins. That's it.

DantesLink

Premium
Supporter 2014
Street Fighter 5 was just announced as a PS4 (Console) Exclusive, we've yet to see if that was the "head-turner" that was previously stated. Guess we will find out tomorrow...

Awake

Under the Promised Flag
Well SF V was leaked...so this got me thinking...remember when Capcom was selling their shares...it seems that sony got some IP's....so stay with me here...SFV now being ps4 and pc only....is it possible that Sony was able to get the rights to Devil May Cry? and bring it back on exclusivity to sony...I mean when capcom was selling its stuff, it was selling it in bundles to the highest bidder....so fingers crossed?

DantesLink

Premium
Supporter 2014
what about Today's PSX event ?
Doesn't look like there will be another event. Stream schedule looks to be just gameplay. There is a Secret Game to be shown at 4PST. Maybe, but it's most likely something not Capcom-Related.

SSSSwagmasterMLGDmCplaya

So a crap DMC or a crap DmC.
yaaay
Seeing how Capcom has become, I wouldn't doubt this, unfortunately. Especially with the tons of crap like on disk DLC or how many times they milked SF4. If they do make another DMC or DmC, I hope they take their time with it, something game companies seem to ignore.

TonyRedgraveDMC

Well, they did renew copyright/trademark for "Devil May Cry" recently (since DmC's release) so here's hoping. I don't know why Capcom has been so incompetent lately, even if the lack of numbers or subtitles means its title is "Devil May Cry", as long as it feels true to the original 4 in a big way, I'm okay with a "from scratch" next-gen remake of the first Devil May Cry, or even a more genuine reboot.

Top Bottom