• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Capcom Sales Update: DmC sales up another 100K Sold

DantesLink

Premium
Supporter 2014

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Well, it's certainly nice to know that it's still selling at a reasonable rate. Maybe they will get enough to top DMC2 sales.

Meg

Good to know; thanks for the update. :happy:

Hack 'n slash games are kinda niche, so it's nice to see DmC is still selling. Since Devil May Cry is the best when it comes to hack 'n slash. :wink:

sssensational

What are you gonna do with all that power?
Supporter 2014
Hack 'n slash games are kinda niche, so it's nice to see DmC is still selling. Since Devil May Cry is the best when it comes to hack 'n slash. :wink:

Urgh. DmC has ignited my love for a good hack-and-slash action game. Everything is so drama and heavy story oriented nowadays, I need my new fix. I enjoy DmC and MGR a lot, I just wish there was more, new stuff to play. Nothing on the horizon however. I got excited about Platinum Games at E3, but when Scalebound turned out to be a One exclusive... bummer.

Reactions: Meg

Meg

Urgh. DmC has ignited my love for a good hack-and-slash action game. Everything is so drama and heavy story oriented nowadays, I need my new fix. I enjoy DmC and MGR a lot, I just wish there was more, new stuff to play. Nothing on the horizon however. I got excited about Platinum Games at E3, but when Scalebound turned out to be a One exclusive... bummer.
Did you play the Deadpool game? It's a hilarious hack 'n slash game. It's combat isn't nearly as deep or complex as DmC's, (never play MGR) but it's still a fun, goofy game.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014

Bayonetta 2 will be coming out on October, so there's that.

sssensational

Supporter 2014
Did you play the Deadpool game? It's a hilarious hack 'n slash game. It's combat isn't nearly as deep or complex as DmC's, (never play MGR) but it's still a fun, goofy game.

I did! IT'S THE FUNNIEST GAME I'VE EVER PLAYED. Nolan North did an excellent Deadpool, all the jokes were spot on. It's such as shame they had to take it off Steam, I would've purchased it again. (Though I wouldn't compare DmC to Deadpool. I mean, Deadpool's nice, but it's darn easy.)

Bayonetta 2 will be coming out on October, so there's that.

Hm... yeah. As a WiiU exclusive. I'm not buying a brand new console for just one game. Maybe if I were made of money, but unfortunately I'm not.

Reactions: Meg

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Hm... yeah. As a WiiU exclusive. I'm not buying a brand new console for just one game. Maybe if I were made of money, but unfortunately I'm not.

Nintendo doesn't have a habit of hanging onto their third-party exclusives. *points to Resident Evil 4*

sssensational

Supporter 2014
Nintendo doesn't have a habit of hanging onto their third-party exclusives. *points to Resident Evil 4*

If I'm going to have hope that it comes out for other consoles, I'm also putting it out there that I would like Scalebound for the PC. I mean, I thought Alan Wake was a 360 exclusive, but it's on PC too.

Blue_Rose

One way to get yourself shot
I did! IT'S THE FUNNIEST GAME I'VE EVER PLAYED. Nolan North did an excellent Deadpool, all the jokes were spot on. It's such as shame they had to take it off Steam, I would've purchased it again. (Though I wouldn't compare DmC to Deadpool. I mean, Deadpool's nice, but it's darn easy.)

DmC is darn easy too.:cool: Just more complex combat.

And I'm with you about Bayonetta 2. I really want it but I'm not buying a whole console just for one game. I think it needs a PS3/PS4 release.

Lord Nero

Ultraviolet Sentinel
With Capcom going under, is this relevant though? Seems to me they sealed their fate with games like RE6, DmC and other stuff people were disappointed with.

Top Bottom