• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Capcom Promises For More "Remastered" Games

Meg

Wait really!?

Your a member over on the Resident Evil forum so I thought you where a big Resident Evil gamer, out of curiosity which ones have you played?
I don't even remember why I joined that forum. :laugh:

Played 4 back when it came out and I didn't like it. Played 6 when that came out and thought it was mildly entertaining. Played the RE1 remake remaster whatever that came out back in January and thought it was AMAZING. I love that game. More old school RE please. :thumbsup: But without tank controls. :thumbsdown:

ArabPikachu

During each fiscal year, Capcom spends 20% of their investments on developing new intellectual property; That's a rational amount of investment and it'd be safe to say these HD rereleases help Capcom earn money needed for such investments.

I'm getting tired of seeing "Capcom doesn't focus enough on making new IPs" comments.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
I don't even remember why I joined that forum. :laugh:

Played 4 back when it came out and I didn't like it. Played 6 when that came out and thought it was mildly entertaining. Played the RE1 remake remaster whatever that came out back in January and thought it was AMAZING. I love that game. More old school RE please. :thumbsup: But without tank controls. :thumbsdown:

Well it would not be "old school" without the tank controls lol.

I was just about to suggest you play RE2,RE3, and Resident Evil Code Veoronica X remaster if you liked the RE1 remaster but since your not a fan of tank controls than perhaps its best you keep avoiding them lol.:D

But if you ever do get over your dislike for the tank controls and want to check out a a terrific experience like you had with RE1 remaster than I would suggest those 3 definitely since you thought it was amazing.:thumbsup:

Reactions: Meg

Meg

Well it would not be "old school" without the tank controls lol.

I was just about to suggest you play RE2,RE3, and Resident Evil Code Veoronica X remaster if you liked the RE1 remaster but since your not a fan of tank controls than perhaps its best you keep avoiding them lol.:D

But if you ever do get over your dislike for the tank controls and want to check out a a terrific experience like you had with RE1 remaster than I would suggest those 3 definitely since you thought it was amazing.:thumbsup:
Honestly, I doubt I'll ever get over my hatred of tank controls. :laugh: But thanks. Hopefully Capcom remakes more old school RE games so I don't have to break down and play the originals despite my irrational hatred.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Honestly, I doubt I'll ever get over my hatred of tank controls. :laugh: But thanks. Hopefully Capcom remakes more old school RE games so I don't have to break down and play the originals despite my irrational hatred.
I heard the remasters they've already done fixed the controls. It allows tank controls, or a more modern update.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
I heard the remasters they've already done fixed the controls. It allows tank controls, or a more modern update.

Well if I'm not mistaken the Resident Evil Code Veronica X remaster did not feature such a fix, maybe I missed it or did not bother to look for it through the options.

I'm going to check in a bit.

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Hmm....I'm not sure what games I want Capcom to remaster.... I do like to try Onimusha. I've seen that game but didn't play it. And I like to see Haunting Ground remaster too. I do own the game but like to see it with updated graphics.

Goldsickle

Business-wise, yes.

Overall? No.
It's still a remake, doesn't matter if it's made from scratch or not because it's still supposed to be a remake.
Regardless of interpretation, it doesn't change the fact the creating a remake will take as much time, budget and effort to create a brand new game.

Goldsickle

I would bomb Capcom with wads of cash if they remaster at least the first three Onimusha with modern controls.

And if they're remastering the first Onimusha, make sure it's the Xbox-exclusive Genma Onimusha!

Top Bottom