• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Capcom asks you to choose wich game gets a sequel

wich game gets a sequel

• DMC5

Votes: 63 44.4%
  • DmC2

Votes: 81 57.0%
  • Another reboot about how Mundus lbecame a succesful businessman

Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Unreal sucks D;

Votes: 4 2.8%

• Total voters

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
Sonic 2006 was meant to be the end for Sonic because that was a poor game, but hey, Sonic is still going and his latest games are well recieved. It's called moving on, look what DmC has done, it's up to you if you want to believe this but it's caused alot of damage for fans. Look at how hostile people are to each other here because of that game. I'm not even going to blame the game itself actually, that was kinda fun. I'm blaming Ninja Theory for their hostility.

Edit: I noticed I like to bring up that Sonic game alot.
I just think it's a suitable example.
It's because Sonic is the fastest thing alive...EVER.
Not to mention even he himself has super saiyan forms and what not.
same for Vergil in the new Vergil's Downfall pictures...I shall call him, "Vergita"

ReverseSuperman

Sonic 2006 was meant to be the end for Sonic because that was a poor game, but hey, Sonic is still going and his latest games are well recieved. It's called moving on, look what DmC has done, it's up to you if you want to believe this but it's caused alot of damage for fans. Look at how hostile people are to each other here because of that game. I'm not even going to blame the game itself actually, that was kinda fun. I'm blaming Ninja Theory for their hostility.

Edit: I noticed I like to bring up that Sonic game alot.
I just think it's a suitable example.

Yeah...no...

NT wasn't the group sending death threats. It was those fake ass fans who are a disgrace actual DMC fans.

Terrutas

Yeah...no...

NT wasn't the group sending death threats. It was those fake ass fans who are a disgrace actual DMC fans.
Agreeable. However Ninja Theory were also the ones to say that our iconic Dante wasn't cool anymore,implying that their Dante is WAY better and saying that he should be replaced. It's probably what caused it,but we can't be certain. Every fanbase has its bad reps,you can't blame US for it..

Buuuut,You can blame Ninja Theory for not thinking through before saying what they did.

scionicspectre

Even though it seems like this thread/argument will never end, I feel satisfied that everything worth pointing out has already been said. No matter what happens, I'm glad we got the games that we did.

Rayl

Pain and pleasure... I've got it all.
What? I don't get the "Power Stone 3" choice? Screw you Capcom!

Personally i'd like to see what they would do with a DMC5 myself but then saying that i would fully expect them to turn around and make an 8-bit DMC entry and call it retro, since Capcom seems to be riding the lazy train right now.

Regardless, i still say DMC5 would be a better idea at this point, take some lessons learned from DmC and move on.

Ranvionist

I want DmC2 because the original DMC story is too messy. What is the point of DMC4 story though? Why create New Characters (Nero) when the previous story is unfinish ?

Damn, im sound like haters to original but that is what am i view at original DMC.

Mister Z

Changes avatars like they were t-shirts
I don't mind either. DmC has a lot of potential and a big room for improvement that can spawn an amazing sequel. A DMC5 with a revamped version of DMC3 and 4's gameplay would be godly. Both would seem like great choices to me.

But, like it has been put many times in this board already, we have very little chances of getting either, so I'm not hoping for any whatsoever.

Top Bottom