• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Capcom announcement at E3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dying Angel

Does anyone think that Capcom will make an announcement At E3 this year for a Devil May cry 5 after Devil may cry 4 sale's went throw the roof, As of March 31, 2008, the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions combined to sell 2.3 million copies, That was about this time last year, So what do people expect will there be an announcement? I'm keeping my fngers crossed,

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Potentially, your guess is as good as anyone else's to be honest, although I see them at least making an announcement about it, if not at this E3, then 2010 for sure.

Gunslinger55

Its too early to tell. We will see a DMC 5 down the road I'm sure, but who knows what might happen come this E3. The most we can do is just wait until then and see what happens.

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
A kind of a game company showing off fest...
Where they announce their current projects and what are going to release this year. Nosing Speshel.
Hope they`ll release it this year >< Otherwise X Blades arent seemly fun.

Zato-OW

King
Well one year after DMC3 was released they announced DMC3/SE and DMC4 even with a small teaser trailer of Dante in a snowy area. So I'm sure if they are already in developments of DMC5 they will announce and show something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom