• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Can we just go on about how awesome our favorite games/characters are?

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
But hey, what do I know? I'm just a troll.
I love it when people are so honest its rather hard to find people like you
tumblr_inline_mgr1nlB3Pc1qdfx6l.jpg
Respect !!

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
tumblr_mhxpkw08Yl1r0rt6no10_250.jpg

Shinjro from Persona 3 because he's awesome and badass but also really relate able

tumblr_lybkb5c3ah1qhzu0oo1_250.png

Claire Redfield from both Resident evil 2 and Code Veronica (you know the only 2 games she's canonically in)
She was kind of like a role model for me when i was younger

tumblr_lv93gskiq21qiasjvo2_250.jpg

Marche from Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced and probably one of my favorite villains ever

tumblr_mhy160bJMZ1qexi1uo1_500.png

This Relationship
tumblr_mhm5kaHq5K1qewlzgo1_r1_500.jpg

Crow from Fragile Dreams
maan this game and every person you meet has some depressing past that made me shed tears or get really depressed
tumblr_miwn0nLUIc1s6dpceo1_500.jpg

Axel from Kingdom hearts
seriously this guy is such a good friend it almost breaks my heart

tumblr_maockiTAC81r8jq0yo1_500.png

because you can marry it
and finally....

tumblr_m9uf8vtGIv1ruc976o1_500.jpg

Jennifer from Rule of Rose
all throughout the game she gets pushed around by the other orphans but by the end of the game she stands up for herself and moves on from her past

Onecrazymonkey1

I'll bite lol. I had to put down at least 13 and it still isn't enough really.

1. Geralt of Rivia
Gaming-Geralt-Of-Rivia-The-Witcher-2-2048x2048.jpg

2. Vergil from DmC and DMC3

3. Dante from DMC1 and DmC

4. Vernon Roche
roche_rain_1_by_blackassassin999-d5xkvzb.jpg

5. Grunt from Mass effect 2. I really felt like he was my personal baby krogan that I adopted plus he's just so cute.
masseffect2-2011-02-10-21-03-05-34-copy1.jpg

6. Sephiroth

7. John Marston

8. Elizabeth Comstock, adorable bad ass
bioshock-infinite-1.jpg

9. Booker Dewitt, grumpy bad ass
bioshock_infinite_elizabeth_booker_dewitt-1366x768.jpg

10. Scorpion
10038-scorpion-vs-sub-zero-mortal-kombat-1680x1050-game-wallpaper.jpg

11. Cesare Borgia...Did they have to make this ***hat so hot? I watch a movie about him and he's hot, I watch a show about him and he's hot, I play a game with him in it and he's hot. What gives?
Apple.jpg

12. Ezio

13. Morrigan

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
maybe i should have put arkham asylum since he was playable there
Um not sure what you mean by "playable" here he is an NPC character and what i originally meant to say was that he originated from comics and AA is just a recent addition to joker's plethora of Comic,graphic novels

Cabbage Detective

Cabbages <3
Um not sure what you mean by "playable" here he is an NPC character and what i originally meant to say was that he originated from comics and AA is just a recent addition to joker's plethora of Comic,graphic novels
Haven't you seen the joker challange maps for arkham asylum? And yeah he was originated from comics but still.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Haven't you seen the joker challange maps for arkham asylum? And yeah he was originated from comics but still.
Nope i had the PC version and those maps are Ps3 exclusive.

Anyway he doesn't really originate from a video game and that doesn't technically make him a "Video game" character.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
top 10 protagonists:

future 1: glaser
1: kratos (god of war)
2: samus aran (metroid)
3: ratchet (ratchet and clank)
4: nathan hale (resistance)
5: joe capelli (resistance 3)
6: kirby (SSBB)
7: edward carnby (alone in the dark inferno)
8: protagonist (saints row)
9: dante (DMC)
10: sam fisher (splinter cell)

top 10 antagonists:

future 1: glaser
1: daedalus (resistance 2)
2: tidal wave (transformers)
3: megatron (transformers)
4: unicron (transformers)
5: dr nefarious (ratchet and clank 3)
6: phantoon (metroid other M)
7: nightmare (metroid other M)
8: douglas shetland (splinter cell chaos theory)
9: cyrus temple (saints row 3)
10: hades (god of war 3)

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
More from me because I feel like it^_^
Raziel and Kain from Legacy of Kain

Lee from Tekken (he's just so goofy when he says 'excellent!):p

Spyro. He's more for nostalgia than anything.

Crash bandicoot

GLaDOS because she has such a dark sense of humor and her subtle teasing makes me laugh. (I'm a bad person for liking that:p)

Onecrazymonkey1

Spyro. He's more for nostalgia than anything.

God I loved Spyro growing up but I'm such a sucker for anything I find cute (and I have a major soft spot for anything reptilian). This also made me think of some more.

Banjo from Banjo-Kazooie
Hk-47 from Knights Of The Old Republic
Red XIII from final fantasy 7
Vivi From final fantasy 9
Tassadar from Starcraft

I'll probably jump back in when I think of more!

Meg

More from me:
Cole (inFAMOUS)
infamous-2-cole1.jpg

Dragonslayer Ornstein (Dark Souls)
tumblr_lw7xmtCWBL1qdjrp6o3_500.jpg

Since we can now include characters not originally from video games:

Nightwing:
tumblr_m731z5s7fm1qbex5do1_500.jpg

Wonder Freakin' Woman:
injustice-gods-among-us-sexy-wonderwoman-MKU-article.jpg

I'll post more later. :cool:

JessenReinhart

This is good, isn't it?
no love for big boss here?
and solid snake, and grey fox, and raiden (both MGS2 and MGS4, i dont like the revengeance version)

oh yeah also ezio, altair, desmond, and probably edward (AC).

and ofcourse Dante and Vergil(DmC and DMC)

Shin Muramasa

Metallic Stranger
No particular order:
1.Luigi (Mario series). The lean, mean, green machine. I always liked Luigi more than Mario - killed Mario in Super Mario Bros. just to play as him. Personality-wise, Luigi is much more interesting than typical hero Mario.

2. Sly Cooper (Sly Cooper series). Smooth and witty, the Thievius Raccoonus has become my favorite of the big three from the Playstation 2 era. It's just so satisfying to pull off heists, crack witty remarks, and listen to jazz all day.

3. Balthier (Final Fantasy XII). Who can't love the leading man of Final Fantasy XII?

4. Wei Shen (Sleeping Dogs). Of all the characters I have encountered in all video games, I really connect to Wei Shen for some reason. He's Asian-American - I'm Asian-American too -, knows martial arts, and I don't know, I guess it's like being the character compared to playing the character in other games.

5. Daxter aka "Orange Lightning! Za-za-zing!" (Jak & Daxter). The annoying but lovable ottsel. He makes everything in the series awkward, crazy, and funny.

6. Sig (Jak & Daxter). What's up chili peppers? Freaking love Sig, you think he's the stoic badass, but he turns out to be a easy-going, although strict guy.

7. Ratchet (Ratchet & Clank). Funny and fuzzy. What's not to love?

8. ZEUS the Virus not Alex Mercer ([PROTOTYPE]). I don't know, something about psychopathic murderers with unparalleled power.

9. Link (The Legend of Zelda). I grew up with Link; he was my Batman, Superman, Spider-Man, Green Lantern, etc. before I even really knew who those were.

10. Cynthia (Fire Emblem: Awakening). Of all the daughters in FE: A, Cynthia is the most adorable and most clumsy. She's so bright and cheery.

11. Brady (Fire Emblem: Awakening). My favorite son in FE: A. Something about his rough speech and appearance that unfortunately draws away from his warm interior is hilarious and endearing. Also, like many have noticed, Brady looks like Kanji Tatsumi from Persona 4.

12. Fi (The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword). Yeah, so she's the Navi of the game, but her theme is so beautiful and I really miss her now that she's "gone".

13. Sazh Katzroy (Final Fantasy XIII). So you have your knuckle-headed hero, stoic badass, loud badass, whiney but growing-up kid, bubbly girl, and Sazh. Unlike most games I can think of, Sazh is the middle-aged, goofy, fatherly hero of the game. He's different and that makes him stand out from the rest of the cast. Also, his scenes with the cactuars are funny.

14. Midna (The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess). Sassy, bossy, and beautiful.

15. Qwark (Ratchet & Clank). The bumbling idiot hero. Sort of reminds me of the Tick. Appearance, personality, and voice are so similar, except the Tick can actually take down villains unlike Qwark.

16. Wakka (Final Fantasy X). Ya? Overall, a fun character and from my last and unfinished playthrough the only member of my team who couldn't get hit (often) because he had an evade & counter weapon. At that point, either I was under-leveled or really stupid when it came to RPGs.

17. Samus Aran (Metroid). Can't such much about the famous bounty hunter.

18. Monica Raybrandt (Dark Cloud 2). Something about her says "I'm a girl, so what?" Swords and sorcery, Monica existed during the time when females in games were just that, not icons to be exploited.

19. Maximilian (Dark Cloud 2). Gotta love the mechanic who's wise beyond his years.

20. Victor "Sully" Sullivan aka "Victor Goddamn Sullivan" (Uncharted).

Top Bottom