• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Can vergil be redeemed?

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Still think color has no symbolic meaning whatsoever?

Yes its just your fan-fic and has nothing to do with the actual game its just their unique signature color

And you said that Nero has Sparda's blood so that means he is vergil's son and that explains why he's able to restore yamato

Lionheart

Solid Ocelot
Yes its just your fan-fic and has nothing to do with the actual game its just their unique signature color

And you said that Nero has Sparda's blood so that means he is vergil's son and that explains why he's able to restore yamato

AHA! Signature color! You said it right there! Sparda's signature color is purple, Vergil's is blue, Dante's is red, and Nero's are red and blue. That's what I was saying - it does have symbolic meaning. They could've given Nero the color green, but did they? No. Why not? Who knows - it might be that he is related to Dante and Vergil, which is shown symbolically.

Nero does have Sparda's blood, but that doesn't mean he's Vergil's son. Seriously, why would he have to be Vergil's son? Sparda could've had relatives, who then had Nero. That means Nero has Sparda's blood too, since Sparda's relatives have the same blood as Sparda.
He could also be an experiment created with Sparda's blood, or that of Vergil and Dante.

Is it so hard to understand?

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
AHA! Signature color! You said it right there! Sparda's signature color is purple, Vergil's is blue, Dante's is red, and Nero's are red and blue. That's what I was saying - it does have symbolic meaning. They could've given Nero the color green, but did they? No. Why not? Who knows -

Nero does have Sparda's blood, but that doesn't mean he's Vergil's son. Seriously, why would he have to be Vergil's son? Sparda could've had relatives, who then had Nero. That means Nero has Sparda's blood too, since Sparda's relatives have the same blood as Sparda.
He could also be an experiment created with Sparda's blood, or that of Vergil and Dante.

Is it so hard to understand?

it might be that he is related to Dante and Vergil, which is shown symbolically
>>that's just because everyone is confused about nero's background he's simply a mystery man who has an uncanny relation with Dante,vergil&sparda but its never revealed in the game :ermm: that's why i dislike nero

sparda only had two sons and yet nero has sparda's blood this is a blunder !!:/

And sparda's relative ?? that's a good idea but then it isn't sparda's blood its their own unique DNA and in DMC4 sanctus clearly states that he has sparda's blood yeah the experiment thing fits i also mentioned it many times but it seems like that Capcom is avoiding anything related to DMC2 and the cloning idea is from DMC2 so.....

@Lionheart1991 Same here

Lionheart

Solid Ocelot
Well, Sparda's blood can also mean 'Sparda's relatives' (look up blood at merriam-webster.com). So when Sanctus said that Nero is a ''descendant of Sparda's blood'' (literally what he said), that could mean he's a descendant of one of his family members. That could also explain why Nero isn't as powerful as Dante or Vergil.

I know the story says Nero is a human, and that may be partly true, but it's obvious that he has some demonic blood, and is somehow connected to the Sparda bloodline.

Maybe people should get back to the actual topic XD

Top Bottom