• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

can i haz recon?

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
If only I could kill myself with a traffic cone, then I could have Recon Armour...

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
The Da3dra;155834 said:
That or you could just get the seven special achievments and unlock it for yourself...
Oh yeah, I forgot all about that...

I can see Recon Armour suffering the same fate as the once awesome Hayabusa armour, sooner or later everyone will use it making it less cool. Lame...

The Da3dra

Master Of War
Agreed. I despise people that use full Hayabusa.
It's a shame you can't get the toher four achievments until recon comes out.

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
The Da3dra;155839 said:
Agreed. I despise people that use full Hayabusa.
I remember within the first few weeks of release it was cool, but eventually almost everyone had it. I switched to using Scout Armour because that many people were using Hayabusa.

I don't play Halo 3 as much as I did so I don't really care about Recon armour but I want to go back for the achievements, hunting for the skulls again, [saracasm]woo can't wait[/sarcasm]

The Da3dra

Master Of War
I don't play it much but I still find myself going back because of forge. Especially now that I know all the cool tricks to fuse objects and put stuff in walls, things of that nature.

Dark Drakan

Admin
The Da3dra;155846 said:
I don't play it much but I still find myself going back because of forge. Especially now that I know all the cool tricks to fuse objects and put stuff in walls, things of that nature.

Ive had the game all this time and never once played with Forge. :lol:

Only played online about 8 times though (besides co-op) so guess i never got around to it.

The Da3dra

Master Of War
Well forge was nothing special until Foundry came out. It basically let you build a map from scrap instead of just adding extra crap to existing maps.

Dark Drakan

Admin
The Da3dra;155851 said:
Well forge was nothing special until Foundry came out. It basically let you build a map from scrap instead of just adding extra crap to existing maps.

Always liked the idea of map creators on console games as they have been missing for a long time. Nice to see more games using them and also full map makers like one in Far Cry 2 making it to consoles and being able to share them.

The Da3dra

Master Of War
The only problem I have with Forge is that I only have about 3 Halo friends so I almost never get to play in them. I don't know why I still make maps tho :p :lol:

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Dark Drakan;155853 said:
Always liked the idea of map creators on console games as they have been missing for a long time. Nice to see more games using them and also full map makers like one in Far Cry 2 making it to consoles and being able to share them.
Forge is a really great feature for Halo 3, but the map editor in Far Cry is amazing. Havn't played Far Cry 2 but in Far Cry Instincts it was really cool, I remember spending hours making maps to play the gametype Predator online. God damn this thread is swaying off topic fast lol.

Dark Drakan

Admin
The Da3dra;155855 said:
The only problem I have with Forge is that I only have about 3 Halo friends so I almost never get to play in them. I don't know why I still make maps tho :p :lol:

Lots of people i know still play it and im always getting invited to games. Only got my copy back recently but havent played it in about 7 months.

The Da3dra

Master Of War
VeNGeD;155857 said:
God damn this thread is swaying off topic fast lol.
But at least it hasn't lead to flame :p I actually like it :lol:

Dark Drakan;155858 said:
Lots of people i know still play it and im always getting invited to games. Only got my copy back recently but havent played it in about 7 months.
I used to never get invited to anything. I had the max friends but I never played with them. I recently deleted all but about 20 friends not too long ago :p

Dark Drakan

Admin
VeNGeD;155857 said:
Forge is a really great feature for Halo 3, but the map editor in Far Cry is amazing. Havn't played Far Cry 2 but in Far Cry Instincts it was really cool, I remember spending hours making maps to play the gametype Predator online. God damn this thread is swaying off topic fast lol.

The Far Cry 2 one looks like the best one thats came to a console yet by far. Also the topic was still Halo related and quite interesting id say although some deviations were included its a decent discussion.

The Da3dra;155861 said:
I used to never get invited to anything. I had the max friends but I never played with them. I recently deleted all but about 20 friends not too long ago :p

I tend to delete some people i either havent played with or who dont interact with me at all (messages etc).

Top Bottom