• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Can anyone reccomend any good Manga or Anime comics?

Nether Realm

L in all ways but 1!
Can anyone reccomend any good Manga or Anime comics? I have only heard of 2! They are Hellsing and Death Note. Anyone know any more?

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Just a few of my favourite Manga/Anime comics.

Hellsing, Bleach, School Days, Fullmetal Alchemist and Azumanga Daioh.

Most fans of anime/manga know of FMA, Azumanga Daioh is just insane and School Days...Well, it's one of my guilty pleasures, a quick Google of them should return more promising results, just FYI, try not to get the erm...H Version of School Days.

Tawsie

Give Me More...
Liar Game, Naoki Urasawa's Monster, 20th Century Boys, Naruto, Bakuman, One Piece, Pluto, Fairy Tail, Blazer Drive...Etc

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
bakuman is a great manga
air gear is another good manga
elfen lied is a good manga and anime
naruto is a no go for me
Bleach manga is good, anime not so good
DNAngel is a good anime

thats all i can think of right now =]

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Neon Genesis Evangelion Angelic Days-Spinoff
Mahou Sensei Negima
Inuyasha--GREAT!
FLCL-Fooly Cooly
Please Teacher--Also watch the ANIME! it's my Favorite!
Please Twins
Karin
Kamichama Karin
Girls Bravo
Kanon
Ouran High School Host Club
xxxHolic
Chobits
Trinity Blood
Love Hina
Monster
Berserk
Fruits Basket
My-Hime
Town of Evening Calm, Country of Cherry Blossoms
20th Century Boys
Solanin
Vinland Saga

and that's all i can think of for now :)

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
no prob and Love Hina is:
When he was a child, Keitaro Urashima promised with a girl that they would meet in Tokyo University (Toudai). For this reason he has tried to get into the prestigious university, but has failed the entrance exam two years in a row. When his parents kick him out of the house he tries to find lodging at his Grandmother's inn, but unbeknownst to him it has been changed into an all-girls dormitory. He is allowed to stay in the position of kanrinin (dorm manager) but his clumsiness tends to land him in trouble with the girls. To achieve his dream, he studies to pass the Tokyo University exam along with Naru Narusegawa, who has her own reasons for wanting to get into Toudai.

well me personally i love it and i love the anime i think it's great :)

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Three really great mature action manga's that you should start reading are
Gantz, Tenjou Tenge and Berserk. The three manga's I recommended not only have great action, but the story in each are fantastic.

You should also check out Bleach(my top fav). It has pretty good action and the story is good. You can watch the anime if you would like, but I recommend reading the manga before you do.

Those are my top 4 favorite manga's ^^

Dark Alpha Wolf

The Ace of The Game
it's already been mentioned, but I cannot stress enough: INUYASHA!!! it's freakin' awesome!!!

oh, and Wolf's Rain is one of the best I've ever seen!! of course, I'm biased, but hey, that's me

and if you're willing to do a little digging for some older stuff, then definitely look for G Gundam. that series was DA BOMB!!! I SO wish they hadn't taken it off the air.

Top Bottom