• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Came across tis interesting Screen shot.

What do you tink about the pic

• OP is a retarded vergil fanboy. This is bullshit.

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • It is Sparda

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It is vergil

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • OMG it is Abraham Lincoln !!!

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters

rocketvergil

Vergil's apprentice, the successor to yamato
WTF_in_DMC4_by_Crimson_Knight77.jpg

I came across this pic on the internet and it seems to be a screenshot from DMC4. I completely didnt notice this during any of my DMC4 playthroughs. Notice how the face of the man at the back is illuminated to give the feel that he is being focused upon. I would have totally ignored this image if it hadnt been for the light efffects that focus on the person at the back. Being a huge vergil "fanboy" he was the first thing that came to my mind, then again, it can also be sparda, or it can just be another normal person. So do you think I'm over reacting or is it that capcom is hinting at something?

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
To be honest, it's very hard to say. He's dressed exactly like everyone else, and there isn't a particular thing I can deduce from his attire that would really allow him to stand out... I'm getting Sparda feels though. Although the girl(?) behind the old man could totally come across as Kat though, which is a pretty creepy thought.
Now when I look at it closely, they all just look like assassin's part of the Creed, like aoshi said. Lol.

rocketvergil

Vergil's apprentice, the successor to yamato
I just want to point out that DMC4 had such potential, storywise. It could have been an epic game if they would have made some ends meet in the game instead of creating more plot holes ( Nero ). They could have kept the same setting, made nero younger, made vergil's fate a little less ambiguous and changed the antagonist, And DMC 4 would have become epic.

LysseC

Philosopher and fangirl. Worst. Combination. Ever.
Lol, I think you are a bit reading too much into things, this face doesn't seem to have any particular feature that make it stand out apart from the light, which can simply be an unintentional effect.
But... Yeah it would be SOOOOO cool if the man was truly Sparda! :w00t: After all, in the opening titles, we see a glimpse of Dante watching Nero fight the demons, so maybe this time we can have Sparda watching his son and grandson... ^^

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Assasin Creed. Yeah looks like it. The guy reminded me of Paul Rawlings from Clive Barkers Jericho.

seraphmaycry

MWHAHAHAHA THE FANBASE WILL OVER ANALYZE EVERY SINGLE FRAME UNTIL EVERY VIDEO GAME IN HISTORY DECIDES TO HAVE TH EULTIMATE CROSSOVER TO MAKE US SHUT UP HOW AWESOME IS THAT? MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH

Top Bottom