• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Caligula (PS Vita)

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
nt4Tn7H.png

So I thought that even news about this game has been released to be worthy of it's own thread. A collaboration between Tadashi Satomi (writer of Persona 1 & 2) and game developer FuRyu, it is a brand new RPG to be released on the PS Vita.

The synopsis goes like this, "The game takes place in Mobius, a virtual world where students are trapped within and repeatedly relive the three years of an ideal high school. Those inside there continue to live without any recollection of the real world.The main characters begin to come to their own realizations that they’re not living in the real world, and form a “Return Group,” as part of their own desires to return to the real world, and begin to find a way to do just that."

For more info here is a link, http://www.siliconera.com/2016/03/0...ula-gets-first-full-trailer-gameplay-footage/

Here is the announcement trailer...

Finally, here is some more info on how the game mechanics work, http://gematsu.com/2016/03/caligula...in-catharsis-effect-ostinato-musician-sweet-p

So what do you guys think? It looks very cool and I'm definitely excited for it.

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
cool title with cool looking characters --been a long time since i've seen em, but sure feel and look so much like persona games

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Finally a new PV has arrived. The game is looking good and hopefully we'll get a localisation.
The music kinda reminds me of Persona more than anything else really.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Hey there good looking...

KsZMGUAm.jpg

Basically, my order of "Caligula" arrived and for some reason they gave me a handkerchief to go with it. I'm not sure my weaboo level is high enough to use it in public.
kcmiwcum.jpg

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
So I heard.

Hmm, I doubt I'll double dip. I'm satisfied with the JPN release.

berto

I Saw the Devil
So I heard.

Hmm, I doubt I'll double dip. I'm satisfied with the JPN release.
Must be nice to be so far ahead in Japanese you can play games. I'm still in greetings. God, I hate my job. Takes up most of my time and I don't get enough time to myself.

Top Bottom